Ohhhh i'm gonna play too:P

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Ohhhh i'm gonna play too:P

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

So.....Muahahaha i think its funny that there is a WHOLE TOPIC SECTION about introducing yourself! :D Its funny, but COOL at the same time..... B) so that is why i'm writing in here! lol....Sooooooo i get to make this ALL ABOUT ME EH??...... HMMMmm <_< well my name is AMANDA..obviously...and i swear i'm not as crazy as i seem....or maybe i don't seem as crazy as i really am.....i'm not sure yet! :unsure: If you think i'm on drugs......and i know there are a lot of you! :P lol i would just like to say IM NOT ON CRACK! hahaha but i mean.....i'm not saying if you ARE on crack you're not cool....... ;) OH boy..i keep getting off topic...this is supposed to be ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!! uhmmmmm i play SOFTBALL cause it rules...and i love music....hahaha i filled up my hard drive with songs on Kazaa! lol ALTERNATIVE ROCK RULES... I forget when i first came here...it was i guess last summer. <_< but yeah....now i'm here everyday because.....well.....i have no life :blink: <-- wow that sure is a cool face! oh yeah...i live in CANADA!!!! and contrary to popular belief we don't all live in igloos! :P lol :D i just want some damn SNOW for Christmas.... :blink: Well i'm really just goin on and on about nothing now......so yeah...HAVE FUN! and if you took the time to read all this....i'm sorry.....i really am.... lol :wacko:

FACES THAT I LOVE :

:ph34r: BABUSHKA FACE!!!! so cute....

:wacko: crazy....i like it!

:blink: very nice....

:) and of course........the CLASSIC.....gotta love it!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: Ohhhh i'm gonna play too:P

im so booooooooooooooooooooored right now!grrrrrrrr i wish that dog in the pic was mine......because then i'd go and play with him! lol:P
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by AmAndA@Dec 16 2002, 01:16 AM

im so booooooooooooooooooooored right now!grrrrrrrr i wish that dog in the pic was mine......because then i'd go and play with him! lol:P
Haha, that dog is adorable. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

lol Amanda, you rock! This is my favourite face :blink: :blink: :blink: I could just put it allll day long...but I wont cause that would be annoying <_< that face is cool too....and what r u talkin about Amanda??!! We dont live in igloos? I live in a igloo...I have a pet beaver too! :blink: oh wait no I dont....
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

hahaha right right...i forgot...we DO live in igloos! brrrrrrrrrr!!!! oh one sec...gotta let my wolf out..! oh yeah..and i'm male model of the year! hhahaha YAY

raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

awwwww i'm so stupid i dont get it! are you cutting me down?? lol :blink:

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Originally posted by AmAndA@Dec 18 2002, 08:32 PM

awwwww i'm so stupid i dont get it! are you cutting me down?? lol :blink:
I'm not quite sure myself, :unsure: haha, I confused myself again! :lol:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

well are you saying that i AM ON DRUGS because that post made no sense?? lol

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Originally posted by AmAndA@Dec 18 2002, 08:36 PM

well are you saying that i AM ON DRUGS because that post made no sense?? lol
No, just sounds like it. (woot!)

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
viv
Loyal

Post by viv »

amanda! i think u need to stop lying! u do waayy too many drugs! especially crack! ur a crack baby! :P lol (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!)
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

YOUR THE CRACK BABY! hahahaha i swear i'm not!! hahaha maybe it would be better off if i WAS though....cause at least then i'd have an excuse! lol :ph34r: (woot!) :D :P

viv
Loyal

Post by viv »

ahem.. excuse me.. how many times do i have to tell u only on tuesdays! lol (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!)
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

i don't get it! hahahahahaha

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Originally posted by AmAndA@Dec 18 2002, 11:53 PM

i don't get it! hahahahahaha
She was saying that she only smokes crack on Tuesdays, but she was joking. <_<

Tomorrow I will change

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

Can't say I'm not alive

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

Welcome to the group :rolleyes:

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

are you just like going around everywhere saying "welcome to the group"?? hehehe i mean its cool..... lol

Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

:stands by and watches all this with the perfect... :blink: on her face:
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/
Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake »

Yes....People, it's a forum made to introduce yourself, not to get off topic. Please don't keep doing this to topics otherwiseI'll have to start trimming/locking :)

Thanks,

Jake
-Jacob Wilson