Ima Wreck!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Ima Wreck!

Post by faith »

HELP!!! IM FREAKING OUT ABOUT FINALS! MY GARDES ARE REALLY GOOD AND IM WORRIED IM GONNA RUIN THEM CUZ I SUCK AT TESTING! AND I HATE STUDYING! I NEVER SEEM OT BE BALE TO SIT MY ASS DOWN AND ACUTALLY THINK! PLEASE HELP! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Gambit006
Loyal

Re: Ima Wreck!

Post by Gambit006 »

just calm down, take a deep breath and relax. you're gonna do great ;)
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
SweetJenny
Dedicated

Post by SweetJenny »

why dont u try studying with somone to keep it interesting when u dont feel like doing something u can get easily distracted when u r by yourself. So get a study buddy and take breaks also which will help
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I am freaking out about my final. I only have one final exam and its in math. I am so scared because I am so weak in math. I hate it. I don't get the shit having to do with y=mx+b. I don't get it.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
darkdragonqueen
Loyal

Post by darkdragonqueen »

What you need to do is just calm down...If you let yourself get nervous you do worse. All you have to do is study hard and think constantly that you're going to do great.

PS- y=mx+b...that's a quadriatic function...they're really easy if you want me to tell you a little about them...
mauilauren
Loyal

Post by mauilauren »

relax,, if you stuyied for the test, and go in conifident,, i am sure you will do fine!

ALOHA!
Becoming Human
Loyal

Post by Becoming Human »

Once you start studying, the less painful the idea will become.

Thinking about studying is worse than studying itself.
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

ok i have 3 more finals but im really scared cuz my hardest 2 are 2morrow and im scared im gonna fail!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Yeah the best thing you can do is not stress over it and get yourself all a nervous wreck.. (hope its not too late :))

Just breath, sleep enough, eat enough, study, and you'll do your best.

Originally posted by Sam@Jun 9 2003, 04:41 PM

I am freaking out about my final. I only have one final exam and its in math. I am so scared because I am so weak in math. I hate it. I don't get the shit having to do with y=mx+b. I don't get it.

Yeah im FREAKING OUT about my math too. y=mx+b was the most confusing thing to me EVER.. but then i got it.. if ya want me to explain it to you i'd be glad to... LoL :D
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i did it! finlas are over! tjhe wonly one im really owrried about how i did is science.

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

explain what y=mx+b is

PLEASE
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

ok. y=mx+b ...

You are doing graphing now. You must be. with the equations..

y=mx+b means you are putting the equation in slope-intercet form. Ok, say you have the equation y=3x+2. What you first do, is plot the "2" on the y intercept because.. thats how it works (sorry. . . i only know how to do it i don't know the complicated explanations..). Then you deal with the 3x, after you've plotted the point of the 2. The 3x is really 3/1x (3 over 1).

rise over run means that whatever number is next the the "x" in the equation is the slope. If it is not in a fraction form, then you make it one.. that is the slope.

Ok, so you have your plotted point- and now you take the 3/1, and RISE 3, RUN 1. That means from the point, go up three, and over one. There ya go. YOu have y= mx+b. When it is NOT in the y=mx+b form- you put it in it. if its.. 5x+y=4, then you put it in it- then follow the steps i told you at the beginning...

WOW i'm REALLY sorry if i confused you. If my explanation did absolutely nothing, then visit this site::

http://etc.sccoe.k12.ca.us/i2001/i2001proj...ines2/line2.htm

I hope it helps... i havn't really looked it through too much- but it does have an explanation.

ahhh good luck

anna
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"