A New Beginging

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

A New Beginging

Post by faith »

i was just a graduation commencment. and even thought im goingto be a junior i realized that each new school yr is a new beginging. new freindships new memories and a new page in ur scrapbook. next yr im gonna look at it and make he best for its a new path
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Nikki
Veteran

Re: A New Beginging

Post by Nikki »

yes you're right..)) every year in school always brought me something new. I have changed school 5 times and wanna change again (I don't think I will though, my school has the best teachers ever!!! But I wanna change just because I'm used to change and find it boring to be always at the same place)..)) Oh well, the year is almost over :D thanks God coz this year was definetly NOT the best year of my like!!! So yay!!! VACATION SOON!!! :woot:

But still, I have 7exams left, so it's kinda early for me to thing about it..)) :blink:
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: A New Beginging

Post by Jaegermeister »

Personally, I think junior and senior year are much better than your first two years, because you are finally getting more freedom. Namely, you get a driver's license and you get more independance.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.