Weirdest Injuries :p

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Jess
Veteran

Re: Weirdest Injuries :p

Post by Jess »

one time....at band camp....
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

Originally posted by archers_angel@Jun 12 2003, 07:02 PM

lets think about this one for a minute.

a bee stung my mouth to tell me to stop talking.

but a bee stung your ass to tell you to stop talking.

hahahahahaha, EVEN THE BEE KNOWS THAT YOU TALK OUT YOUR ASS!!!!!!

wow, that was good. :) haha kudos on that. ;) lol
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
CelicaGurl2004
Loyal

Post by CelicaGurl2004 »

Lets see I was a pretty dumb kid so lots of weird injuries happend to me and then again only things like this would ever happen to me

I got a rock stuck in my ear cause I thought it was cool to stick things in my ears.

Once I was chasing my dad around the house missed the corner and knocked my head into a door knob

One time I was showing off for my grandparents on my bike and did a trick fell off and umm yeah ate pavement.

One time I decided to stick my arm where it didnt belong and it kinda got stuck that hurt really bad..
I love my Celica!!!
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

one time....at band camp....
lol! i want to hear the end of the story!!! :lol:
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

i have a parrot, Pablo, yea we all know how much i love my lil brother - yes he's a parrot.

and a while back in like 6th grade, my mom rudely ordered me to go get something from the fridge, while i was absorbed by the T.V! I got up and ran, and my pinkie toe (i had no socks on), caught the stand of the cage and snapped backwards, and i broke it.

Could barely walk for weeks, because a lot of balance exists on that fucking toe.

and u know what my mom said when i broke it,

" U DESERVE IT FOR RUNNING IN THE HOUSE"

damn those psycho german mothers
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Two weeks ago I was at a surprise party for Anna [KermitknowsIlovehim]. We were all sitting outside eating food on some blankets/at tables, and I was laying on a blanket in the grass eating. My eyes were already a little itchy from the cat inside, but the cats outside only made it worse, so I got up to go inside and get tissue. I was walking towards the kitchen when :BAM!: I slammed my face right into the screen door. Lol. It was completely hilarious. I kinda bounced backwards too cuz my nose hit and I didn't notice myself running into it b/c I had my eyes closed. :P Jooooy. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

my brothers friend got an eraser (a whole one of one of those pink erasers) up his nose...
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

I just remembered two more of mine :P

- Last year we had this big black out and I was walking through the house in the dark. i was speed-walking (dont know why lol) and went to turn the corner into the study, but turned too early and hit my head on the doorframe :rolleyes: I had a mild concussion :D

- I've also had a papercut on my eye...and once I had a huge papercut on my head, I was taking my shirt off and the tag scratched my head hahaha. I hated explaining that one to everyone who said "WHYS THERE A BIG RED SCRATCH ON YER FOREHEAD BECKA?" <_<

- I've ran into the screen door, MANY TIMES.

- A few months ago i was upstairs chasing the cat and she went to run down the stairs & I followed her and she stopped suddenly. i tripped over her & fell down the stairs hahahahahaha. Well i didn't get a bad injury, just bruised :D
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

last year i was playing on some ice that had piled up along the shoreline, and i thought it'd be fun to climb them. needless to say ice is slippery and i fell right on my face and had a huge red bruise and scrapes on one side of my face for a long time.

last year i shut my hair in my locker, i don't really know why, and when i tried to turn around and look at my combination lock to get myself out i got whiplash. tehehe. fun times.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
scunnyrastin
Loyal

Post by scunnyrastin »

Originally posted by archers_angel@Jun 12 2003, 06:38 PM

i got a papercut on my eyeball a few years ago.

(guess who was the coolkid with an eyepatch for a few weeks?!!!!)

i papercut my eyeball b4 too, but i didnt have an eyepatch to go with it
We're all livn n a Delusional Hell

<< e.x.i.s.t.e.n.t.i.a.l.i.s.m
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

i can beat all of yours!

a model airplane hit me in the face. i had to get the tip of my nose glued on, both my lips were sholen so much that i couldnt talk and i got the rest of my face sliced up aswell.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

o...............k.

now im worried.

THREE of us in this topic have had papercuts in our eyes. I mean, one person is understandable, but THREE?! How amazingly stupid! I thought that was such a random&weird injury! nice to know that other freaks do exist!
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

another one that is almost as bad as my airplane one, i hit a tree on my bike, going preatty slow.

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

another, i went to bed and my hane was fine. i woke up and on that same hand i had a second degree burn.

fairytale420
Loyal

Post by fairytale420 »

Did you ever figure out how u got the burn?

well any ways......lets see.. my injurys...hmm... i ran into a glass door... one time my sister was siting on the steps crying and i was like y u crying and she told me to go away so as i went to turn away i ran into a wall.....she got a kick outta that one......mmm my brother fell off the top of a bunk bed once....while washing a wall..my friend got a cuz from PRIME RIB.. lol.....i flipped off my handle bars on a huge hill and rolled alot down it....lol that sucked. mmm ...2 yrs ago or 3 umm i was trying to see how high i could kick and in the technology room with cement floors..i fell on my head..and laughed hystericly.. and then the same day i did it in the gym with wood floors.. and there i fall on my head..lol
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.
Yummypunkpie
Loyal

Post by Yummypunkpie »

Ehh.. lol You know Barbies? And you know the ones that wear rings? They're SUPER tiny and go in the hole of the Barbie's finger? Well.. I was like four... and I took it out and started chewing on it... and then I swallowed it lol. It's not really an ingurey but my Mom had to monitor my shit for a week lol.
Rain falls on everyone,

The same old rain,

and I'm just trying to,

Walk with you,

Between the rain drops.

-Smashing Pumpkins
viv
Loyal

Post by viv »

hmm... i have quite a few actually lol

when i was little i...

was leaning on a chair and fell through a glass window

got stung in my pinkey nail by a bee and had to get my whole nail taken off

was playing on a pool table and it fell and i smacked my face off the concrete ground

stuck a rubberband up one side of my nose and play dough up the other side

and a few months ago i was in florida visiting a friend and i was running to go outside at night and the screen was closed and i smacked right into it and broke the screen and have the little squares on my face the rest of the night

hahaha i was such a dumb kid lol :woot: :rolleyes: :huh: :lol: ;)
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

Originally posted by pmfman@Jun 19 2003, 06:41 PM

another, i went to bed and my hane was fine. i woke up and on that same hand i had a second degree burn.

Erm... riiight. Heh. Creepy...
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

this one time i was swimming in a pool and i had my eyes closed and i swam right into the concrete side. my head was gushing blood and i ended up with this huge bump on my forehead for the next few weeks.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

ive run into many a door frame.

broken many a toe from tumbling, diving, kneeboarding, skiing...

ive had so many diving injuries, once, i went to do a one and a half front flip, and i jumped and my legs buckled so i landed back on the board. i tried again, and when i jumped i got higher than i expected, so i tried to land on the board, but one leg was up behind me, so the foot that landed on the board bent and i sprained my ankle, and then slid down the board... lots of scratches.

i was doing a cartwheel into the pool. i landed in the water facing the side, and went in at an angle, my foot jammed into the side of the pool. i broke my foot, and worst of all i was at a party in the middle of nowhere massachusettes with my aunt and uncle on the fourth of july. heh.

i broke my nose when i was three *and i break it alot these days, because it never healed*. i was kneeboarding and because i wieghed so little, i went over a wave and the board flew up from under me and hit my nose. ow.

broke my arm from falling off the monkeybars at camp.

my brother got his hand stuck in a vending machine.

my brother also fell off his bike going down a hill, and got his leg caught up in the chain. it shattered most of the bone between his upper leg and calf.. yea. ow.

my dad cut half of two of his fingers off working with his woodsaw. looking for fingers out back was no fun.

my dad stepped on a big 6 inch thorn out back, it went right through his foot.

i stepped on the pointy side of an earring. ive found that getting your foot pierced is neither fashionable nor does it feel good. heh

thats all i can remember for now.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...