People Can Be Too Freaking Cruel

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

People Can Be Too Freaking Cruel

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Okay so yeah two weeks before school gets out this guy that I go to school with finds my yahoo personal and sees that it just happens to have my little secret of being a lesbian on there and it just happened to have my picture right along with it... So what does he do?! Prints a s*hit load of copies out in the school library and starts handing them out to people!!! :woot: I started to have an anxiety attack right there in school!!! I couldn't believe that had happened... It was like my world came crashing down right there before my eyes... :'( But of course I figured well I guess if everyone knows now why deny it and so yeah whenever people would come up to me and start in on me about it I would flip out on them and tell them it is none of their damn business what the hell I do in the bedroom!!!

But yeah the guy didn't get into any trouble because the internet is public property and my rights were technically not violated.

Heh the vice-principal even told me to deny that I am lesbian because he didn't want to have this big thing get started... Even some of my teachers that know were really confused as to why I would want to deny it because then people would just tease the hell out of me. But if I just flat out said yes that I am they wouldn't be aloud to tease me cause that is sexual harassment.

But yeah I still got harasses by the guys friends even after all that... I'm just really glad that school is out and that I am graduating in like two days! :D
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Re: People Can Be Too Freaking Cruel

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Mrs_Scabtree!! :)

I think what that guy did was horrible. He had no right to do that. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. Some people really are painfully immature.

There is [still] obviously a LONG way to go before school's learn to appreciate an individual's right to BE whoever it is they are. AND that individual's right to deal with who they are - anyway THEY want to.

I'm glad to hear that THAT part of your life will be done and over with in a couple of days.

Congratulations on graduating!!

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Schism
Loyal

Post by Schism »

Well I am sorry to hear what he did. Yes, people can be VERY mean. I think they just do it a lot of times to make themselves feel better. I wouldn't deny it that I was, I would be proud, and who cares what people think.

P.S. - Congrates on Graduating!!!!!

~*~Shanna~*~ :hug:
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Oh Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that. I just can't belive it people can be so narrow-minded!!! Almost the same happens in my school and people there just try so hard to find ANY stupid reason to tease me coz I'm different (I'm a foreigner) and I don't seem to care. They do everything to bring me down somehow and it hurts like hell inside, though I never show I care. But I just HATE those people!!! That's why I hate my school!!! They put everyone in a frame and if you don't fit in they try to bring you down coz you're different from what they are..)) Stupid people!!!
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

:blink: Speechless :blink:
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
darkdragonqueen
Loyal

Post by darkdragonqueen »

:blink:Speechless:blink:

um...yea.