Robbie From New Zealand!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
robbie
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Robbie From New Zealand!

Post by robbie »

Hey everyone!

My name's Robbie, 20, from New Zealand :) I was born in Taiwan though. Anyway, this site is sensational and it is great to have a nice online community.

:lol: I would also like to introduce my personal website. I write my weekly columns about life and on my own opinions on random topics and from time to time I add new and interesting things to my webpages :P Hope you guys can stop by often and sign the guestbook! I would love to hear suggestions on how I can improve my website and writing. Look forward to seeing you there, cheers!

Robbie

http://www.geocities.com/d4devil

(Click on Robbie's website of course! Hehe :D)
S.G.T
Loyal

Re: Robbie From New Zealand!

Post by S.G.T »

I looking forward to see you helping up here!! Welcome then
If you like someone, you should tell him/her.

Coze you will never know what will happen to you or the other person tommorow...
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Well hello Robbie... hahah have fun here!
There's always someone cooler than you
robbie
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by robbie »

Hey guys :) Mmmm I am a former teenhelp mentor but unfortunately due to university commitments I didn't have much time to reply to e-mails. I guess I will re-join the team once I get my life sorted out as a graduate! :blink:

Robbie :lol:
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

dude, i went to your website and hahaha i dont think new zealanders are laid back with their parenting! hahahaha ahhahaha no way.....everyone i know from there and when i've been there...their parents weren't idiots and i didn't see stupid ppl roaming the streets all the time! hahahaha how long have you lived there? sure they are laid back in general but they aren't stupid!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

robbie
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by robbie »

Hey xxwhereisfredxx,

What I was trying to point out was that there are only 10% of these "silly people" out there, so I am NOT talking about all New Zealanders. I have lived here for 14 years, hehe, so I do have good evidence that there are 10% of silly people out there with too laidback parents. Remember, 10%, NOT 100%:)

Robbie
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

ohhhh okay i thought you meant that only 10% weren't idiots! lol....okay then! i mean i know some idiots too though. take my brother for example...he got his driver's license taken away for DRUNK DRIVING....he's one of those idiot ppl you were talking about! lol where do you live??
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

robbie
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by robbie »

B) hihi! I live in Auckland, New Zealand. How about yourself? By the way in one of your posts in FUN you had a link to your pictures, but it didn't work :(

Oh my gosh so what is the situation with your brother now? Did he get this license thrown out now? Or a big big fine?
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

no hahaha he got it back....you guys must have pretty lax laws down there! I live in Vancouver...canada

but i'd rather be living in New Zealand! i just love it so much down there! lol..... My brother is a tard and he's so lucky cause he gets to live in ________ yep...full of beaches.....north of auckland...whatever its really nice there! lol I love Auckland its so nice! ahhh i wanna go back now! lol you're lucky!

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

oh and about my pics...if you go into CHIT CHAT there's like a whole thing for my pics! lol i was really bored

robbie
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by robbie »

Hey hey hey I see your pictures B) You look nice, and don't say you are "flat", hehehe. Hey whenabouts did you come to New Zealand and were you on a school exchange? Where did you go visit and stuff? Also what is your age? Oh my gosh I sound like an inspector asking all sorts of questions, hehe :'( Anyway, I have a chatboard on my website (INTERACTIVE) so feel free to chat there too. See you!
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

i went with my dad and my sister YAY ahha we left my mom at home...haha

we flew into auckland...then right away we drove down to wellington to see my grandad. We stopped along the way but it only took us like 2 days, or 1??, to get there....

uhmmm we did all the wellington attractions.and the ZOO YAY! and then we stayed there for a while then drove back up to auckland and did those attractions. yep...it was FUN! hehe

AND we went there last summer! so all the bums were in school!

hahahahaha

oh and i AM flat! lol look at the pics! lol