So F*ing Pissed

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Britt
Veteran

So F*ing Pissed

Post by Britt »

yeah..im killer pissed right now..i got off of school today only to hear some guy tell me that he is breaking up with me for my boyfriend...he couldn't even do it to my face..well i cried like right then..pissed me off alot..then i get home and what do i do...i cut my arm...now i have 7 new cuts on my arm just because of him..they are still bleeding and i keep suking the blood but it won't stop..so im just gona let the blood drip...so then i called him at another chicks house..and i talked to him about it all..and it turns out that the reason he broke up with me is because he wants to go out with his ex girlfriend who he supposedly hates..that fucking pisses me off..and if i don't find something to do tonight then i know something terrible will happen..i can't control what i do...im so violent towards myself..i know that i will probably cut some more tonight if there is nothing else to do cuz all i will be able to think about is the pain that i feel inside of me right now..i mean me and him went out for 2 months and 6 days..we even had sex..but he never told me he loved me though..but we hung out all the time..and now this..

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: So F*ing Pissed

Post by iHEAVENn »

wait im confused not to sound mean or n e thing but were you the chick who was gonna break up with her bf so you could go out with a chick? 'im confused sorry'
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah..i was going to do that...and then i did..and then the chick got a boyfriend b4 i asked her out..so i asked my boyfriend back out..and he said yes..its to hard for me to be alone...i need that security..please don't think im dumb or selfish or a w*re or anything..im just so insecure and all..i can't help it

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

oh okay and i dont think n e of those things i feel like that to
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
She
Veteran

Post by She »

You need to build up security in yourself before you ever even think about a relationship. Don't give yourself, "I can't do it, that's the way I am, I'm insecure without someone and I can't help it." You can be secure with yourself, I promise. You're a very cool, self-assured seeming person. You don't need someone else to define you. Please don't hurt yourself, it's definitely not your fault. If you wanna talk or something, PM/IM me. Good luck, and feel better.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

NO guy is worth cutting over

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover »

I agree with daloverlyme. Theres other things that are much worse that ppl cut over. Not guys.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yeah..guys arn't worth cutting over..i don't even know why i got this way over him...i never though i had any real feelings for him..i think i did it cuz i have now lost everybody that i used to have..and it hurts to much..and yesterday i found out that he cheated on me while i was going out with him..that makes me kinda mad...but i did cheat on him with a chick though..so i can't be really pissed bout that

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

that is the guys problem not urs go tell him he's not worth ur time or pain .... I personally dont think that u need him anymore if u cut urself over him...
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice