My Family Sucks!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

faith
Veteran

My Family Sucks!

Post by faith » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:48 am

im soooooo incredibily sick of my parents. i cant even look at them w/o threatening to beat them up or swearing at them. they make me so god damn pissed. they found out about my cutting and what do they do? they punish me. they dont sit down and talk w/ me, they just take away my privalges. they make me sooo pissed that the other night i ran away. i hate my god damn parents! please write back and just help me through this shitty ass time in my life!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea

Sky
Veteran

Re: My Family Sucks!

Post by Sky » Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:34 am

okay... I know what shitty parents can be... now lets just cool off inhale , and exhale

now maybe u should *calmly* talk 2 ur parents about this... or u can talk 2 a freind , a neibor...
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

faith
Veteran

Post by faith » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:38 pm

there is no way i can calmly talk to my parents! i just blow up even thinking of it!!! fuck this shit! (sry for the language but i really need to vent)
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:41 pm

Just calmn down and think about things my friend.

Conversation is the best medication to resolve disputes and problems between parents and children. If you truely want to resolve the problem you will find a way to clamnly talk to your parents and express your thoughts and feelings. I am sure your parents love you, and if you show some effort to respect them, I am sure that you will get respect in return.

-Hope this helps, and feel free to pm, aim, or email me anytime-

-FiZz :unsure:
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

gumby
Loyal

Post by gumby » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:51 am

i am really sorry to hear about what your parents reaction to cutting i hope that there is some way that you can calmly work things out but i understand how difficult that can be. :)