I Cant Stand Myself

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

bettyboop
Loyal

I Cant Stand Myself

Post by bettyboop » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:20 pm

i hate to look at myself in the mirror anymore, i feel sorry for all the people around me that have to look at me all day. i dunno if any1 has any advise on how i feel better about myself but i really need help thanx
<span style=\'color:purple\''Remember your scars represent survival. Your body carries indelible reminders of how strong you can be. It is important to view these marks with pride and respect. Only when you respect yourself can you begin to demand respect from others.'

TheLastKiss
Loyal

Re: I Cant Stand Myself

Post by TheLastKiss » Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:52 pm

everytime you look in the mirror yell "i'm a sexy b*tch" over and over and over, scream it, untill you feel better. it does help.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:58 pm

just do things to keep your self occupied and happy. dont look in the mirror mirrors are scaryyyyyyyyy i mean how do they work? yeah lol im odd. just try not to put yourself down so much. remember you are a great person no matter what anyone thinks :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Princess1121
Loyal

Post by Princess1121 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:40 pm

I know how you feel. I myself am currently battleing serious self esteem problems. My best advice i can give you is try not to look at you. when you look in the mirror look at your personality. think of who you are inside and try to bring it to the surface. somebody gave me that advice a while back and since I too battle low self esteem I try to use it as well. I am always ALWAYS here to help if you want it. My e-mail is Mail4me11_21@yahoo.com if you need to talk to someone please dont hesitate to talk to me. I know how important an issue like this is.

With Lots of Love,

Princess1121
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'I was walking down the street just a havin' a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up he took me by surprise he had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes. He glanced at me and i felt a change, time meant nothing, never would again!