Getting Over Him....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sugarhigh543
Loyal

Getting Over Him....

Post by sugarhigh543 » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:16 pm

can everyone pleeease post some tips as to how to get over an ex, because im having trouble doing so, we were together for a year and friends for even longer, and now we pretty much dont talk anymore, and its killing me. i try to go out with friends and meet guys and be happy but in the back of my mind i am always thinking of him, missing him, wishing i still had him etc. i feel like the only way i will ever truely be over him is if i get a new b/f, but its not right to get a b/f just to get over another guy!! i need everyones advice and tips, it will be greatly appreciated. thanks!!!!!
"IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, I STILL BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE TRULEY ARE GOOD AT HEART" - Anne Frank[/b]

MiKeYo
Loyal

Re: Getting Over Him....

Post by MiKeYo » Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:19 am

why did u break up with him if you still think about him.....anyways the break up sex usually helps. try that
HI

DreamPixie
Veteran

Re: Getting Over Him....

Post by DreamPixie » Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:28 am

hun, i feel the exact same way. we were best friends, dated for about 10 months, then broke up and our friendship died. i was crying so hard this evening, even tho ithought i was finally over him [it's been a year]. all in all, it's not the dating i miss, it's the friendship, so rebound relationships did nothing to help. please talk to him. i really think that will help you "get over him," because it will help you rebuild your friendship. good luck. :hug: <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.