my style kicks assss.....

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

viv
Loyal

my style kicks assss.....

Post by viv » Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:36 pm

i wear sweatpants or something really comfy.. i only own one pair of jeans.. ill wear a long sleeve shirt and a t-shirt together.. i dont wear just regular t-shirts... not comfy to me.. and ill wear a hoodie like everyday.. not lately cause i think my mom's hiding them from me so i only have one left! ahhhh and my hair is almost always pulled back... and in the summer i wear a lot of visors (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!) (woot!)
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~

Tina
Loyal

Re: my style kicks assss.....

Post by Tina » Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:41 pm

:blink: Great style viv :) It's just about exactally like mine...you know whats the worst thing. Wearing tight clothes so that you're so uncomfortable...I dont see how people can do it!
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

viv
Loyal

Post by viv » Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:03 pm

they arent like regular sweat pants.. like they are like regular pants.. just sweatpants material lol (woot!) (woot!) (woot!)
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:15 pm

TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:16 pm

Muahahaha i used to think wearing sweatpants was so dirty! lol...i would always be wearing these tight ass jeans and short little shirts...........but NO MORE! lol......all this year hahaha i wear sweat pants and sweatshirts! yay~! of course i still have like 20 pairs of jeans......but they're definately not as cool as sweat pants lol! SWEATS RULE! oh and hoodies...........i live for hoodies..! hahahaha yay viv is cool just like me! lol
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

HumanNature
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by HumanNature » Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:24 pm

LOL.... tight pants...... LOL.....

geez... you might as well just PAINT your pants on!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:24 pm

Originally posted by AmAndA@Dec 18 2002, 11:16 PM

Muahahaha i used to think wearing sweatpants was so dirty! lol...i would always be wearing these tight ass jeans and short little shirts...........but NO MORE! lol......all this year hahaha i wear sweat pants and sweatshirts! yay~! of course i still have like 20 pairs of jeans......but they're definately not as cool as sweat pants lol! SWEATS RULE! oh and hoodies...........i live for hoodies..! hahahaha yay viv is cool just like me! lol

I like hoodies too, but like only if i'm going out somewhere. At home, i'm just live Viv's style. (woot!)
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:26 pm

sounds like wat i wear. except sometimes my pants can get kinda tight. like where i cant walk but then i end up throwin them out.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

viv
Loyal

Post by viv » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:51 pm

lol amanda.. how many pairs of pants do u have! haahahahah i have like 4 pairs of pants on all! lol i have 2 pairs of sweat pants, one pair of chord, and a pair of jeans lmao haha its sad, i know.. no wait!! i have my dickies (barely ever wear) my kik's and my caffines! :P lol

(woot!) (woot!) (woot!)

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~

Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:32 pm

Jeans [the kind that actually fit, 18 tall in my case lol] a cartoon character [usually winnie the pooh] t-shirt, and a winnie the pooh [usually tigger] sweater is about all i wear. If your lucky on sundays and such i'll wear a dressy type shirt, or a nice sweter, and slacks.

I wouldnt be caught dead in a skirt, dress, or any thing tight though *shutters*
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/