Neo Nazis

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Neo Nazis

Post by Bleeding~Hero » Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:50 pm

The end of world war two, sparked anger in the people who wanted the Nazis to win. And today, In 2003, they haven't forgotten. By no doubt inn my mind there is probably Neo Nazis (new nazis) in your home town. Your parents might even go to a job where they go to, and they shop at your grochery stores every day. Their numbers are rising, all over the world, and hate crimes are happening every day. :o

I couldn't think of a better place to post this.

NOTICE: THEY ARE STILL HERE

I just thought you people should be aware that their racism is still breathing, it isn't just a burning memory in your grandparents mind that they remember from world war two.

:blink:

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: Neo Nazis

Post by Jaegermeister » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:49 am

Yes I'm quite aware there are Neo-Nazis. In fact, you would be suprised at how old some of them are. A lot of the children (now in their late 60's-80's) of the Nazi Era (the Hitler Youth ect...) were brought up under those principles, and yes while some did resist (Die wie? Rose... er... the White Rose), most of the teenagers and younger age children were brought up believing the things they were taught and grew bitter after the War was over. Then there was the ressurgance (is that even a word!?) of Neo Nazism in young, pathetic losers who think it's cool. And yes, while I am disrespectful of young neo-nazis, they don't deserve my respect. Do you think neo-nazis in America realize that one of the cornerstone of Nazism was a unified German state? Just wondering. And I'll bet that most of those poor poor dolts don't even know where the term Nazi came from. Or what the original party of Hitler was called. Honestly, anyone who is a neo-nazi, come come talk to me, and I will probably shatter your illusions so bad it'll make people cringe.

TJ

Sorry, Neo-nazis piss me off, because I know what Nazism is really all about, and anyone who wants to follow in the footsteps of Adolph Hitler should. They should just skip over the entire campaign and take a cyanide pill and shoot themselves in the head. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 4:35 pm

Yeah if you've ever seen Rat Race there sort of show a nazi museam but i'm not sure that's a representation of how bad nazism is.

Isn't the Nazi symbol a Tibetian symbol? I think i saw on the History Channel that Hitler got that symbol from Tibet.

Aren't the people in germany who are neo-nazi's called spiked heads or something like that?
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance

*mel*
Loyal

Post by *mel* » Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:53 pm

yep, I knew there were neo-nazis. I don't know how much of a harm they actually are to us though. Not as of right now. and when I say us, I mean as a nation or something. Not individually. But it sucks, some people have been soo brain washed it's not even funny. It sucks! :(

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:39 pm

Actually, the swastika can be found in cultures all over the world. From China to mexico, England to Egypt, the swastika is a common symbol, symoblizing different things for different cultures. Hitler used the swastika because of it's Aryan symbolism. It was to be a symbol to unify Aryans. So people can say it's from Tibet and other places because it is, but that's not why Hitler used it.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.

Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:53 pm

um, ok.

well, yeah, i see you people "know" about it then. Thats fantastic that you knwo whats going on in the world. yep :)

Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:02 pm

oh yea i forgot.

mel, you don't knwo about the hate crimes going on, because they aren't happening in the US. Mostly in the Europing countries does this stuff realy take action. people are killed and buildings, and jewish churches are destroyed. Alot of them are fighting down by Jerusalem.

Just a thought

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:04 pm

WE in the United States have our share of hete crimes from church burnings to killing of gay people... Don't tell us we don't know when you don't know what goes on in the opposite side of the world (I know the world isn't sided BTW)...

-- Nick
--nj

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:44 pm

What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.

*mel*
Loyal

Post by *mel* » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:28 pm

gosh sorry!!!! :huh:

But, yeah, please don't tell me what I know and stuff. Thank you. There are to hate crimes going on in the U.S. So please don't critisize me on what I know and stuff. I may not know it up close and personal but that doesn't mean I dont know what's going on. And I"m sorry if you have to see it all up close, but really, that kind of offended me.

But, I said it was a bad thing, so don't make me out to be the "bad guy" anyways. thanks.

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:31 pm

I found it offensive when you act like hate crimes go on only in the UK / Europe.
--nj