Doesnt Have Time

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

acabarguy
Loyal

Doesnt Have Time

Post by acabarguy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:38 am

I have a bit of a problem and need some help in what to do. I really like this girl and she used to like me. I told her how I felt, and she knows, however before I could ask her how she felt, we were inturupted. Anyway, I emailed her asking her how she felt (she doesnt go to the same school as I) and she said lets talk on the weekend, the only time I ever see her, without telling her how she feels. Over the past few weeks she has, or seems to me, to be putting me off. She never seems to have time to do stuff. So needless to say I am very pissed right now. I dont know whether to wait until the weekend, or confront her now. She never seems to have time for me and seems to always tap dances around the subject. There is my story.
Just smile... even if thats the opposite of what you feel; just smile.

MiKeYo
Loyal

Re: Doesnt Have Time

Post by MiKeYo » Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:51 am

yep

talk talk talk talk talk tlak talktlaktlkatlatklatk

to her...best bet ask her if somethings up...try to wait till the weekend..and if no luck there than talk talk talk
HI

acabarguy
Loyal

Post by acabarguy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:08 pm

Ok, I have cooled off a bit today. I just know that to have a good relationship you must put the time into it. If she doesnt show an interest in putting time in, I figure that I might drop the subject and resume my life. First I plan on talking with her. This sound rational to you all? Don't really know if I am being rational at the moment with so much stuff going on right now.
Just smile... even if thats the opposite of what you feel; just smile.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:16 pm

just talk to her. :) sounds fine with me. if she doesnt show any interest move on there are more girls out there and some where out there is the right one for you :) best of luck
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]