Hello

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
RainDrops
Loyal

Hello

Post by RainDrops » Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:53 am

Hello,

I am fairly new around here....I've been here a few times but never registered. I'm 15 I love animals although sometimes another basis for me stressing out....Anyway I'm about 5'2" I have brown hair and green eyes. Currently deciding whether or not ot get into a relationship *sigh* I can't decide. Anyway I am pretty spiritual but sometimes that just doesn't work out *sigh* glad to be here...and hello to everyone
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Hello

Post by iHEAVENn » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:07 am

hey welcome :) if you ever need someone to talk to you can pm me anytime :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

RainDrops
Loyal

Re: Hello

Post by RainDrops » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:08 pm

Thanks! Nice to be here as well!
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?