Should I....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

RainDrops
Loyal

Should I....

Post by RainDrops » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:13 am

OK here's the scenerio....I met this guy through work and we were good friends...and one day he just came up and asked me if I'd like to go to the movies sometime...i accepted....we went out last weekend and I spoke with him the next day and he told me he'd liked to be more than friends i told him I needed sometime to think about it. Here's where I consider my little problems 1 my parents don't approve of my dating (im 15) 2 a friend of mine has a crush on him (he asked both of us out but he told me he connected with me so much more)

I mean I really like him but I wouldn't see him as often as I'd like cuz we don't go to the same school and what about my friend........I got advice from friends but they all tell me the same thing...if I think he's worth it go for it........I do but thats not helping me figure out my other problems! <_<
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?

MiKeYo
Loyal

Re: Should I....

Post by MiKeYo » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:20 am

well.....you should try him for size to see if he fits you or not...if your still deciding whether or not....then just let it go...your to young to know what you want..honestly.... :blink:
HI

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:27 am

:ermm: well, lets see.

if your parents dont approve of you dateing right now, dont do it. my friend did it and alls it did was cause her and her famly problems. you should respect their wish's and they should respect yours.

if your friend likes him, dont go out with him, or ask her how she truely feels about him. going out with someone your friend likes will ruin the friendship. so you have to ask yourself who are you willing to lose? your friend? or a guy? there will be more guys, but there are only so many friends. if your not sure about how you feel when your with him. go on one more date to get your head straight. if you really like him after that then go for it. but if hes one of those you can live with out dont risk the friendship :) friendship is the best thing and to lose that would hurt more than loseing some guy youve just met :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:17 pm

why dont u just be freinds or secretly date him
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe » Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:48 pm

well to deal with ur friend, talk 2 her. As much as ur other friends say do this do that, they arent the one that likes the kid. Go talk to the one that does.

Then have a talk with ur parents about dating, tell them ur old enough now and everything and if they disagree, then secretly date.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:08 pm

*sigh* still deciding. I will be talking with my friend tomorrow. I don't think she knows that he asked me out.

For whoever said they seem to always find out (meaning parents) ain't that the truth! My mom freaks about it but my dad just says its your choice...he trusts me.

My friends definatly don't know what their talking about....half of them don't even know him.

I'm going to talk ot him a little more about it to. He hasn't minded me "taking my time" deciding and he understands my parent problem....i also will talk with them a little too maybe I can convice them I am "mature" enough...which by the way I think I am! <_<
Signed,

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:20 pm

well, good luck, and remember to consider your friends feelings towards the guy. if she says shes fine but seems like she isnt dont do it. :) best of luck
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:03 pm

Thanks much to all of you!
Signed,

or -TEAR-