Im Scared Somwhat

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Sky
Veteran

Im Scared Somwhat

Post by Sky » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:06 pm

well im scared of dying... where do u all think we go when we die?
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

imsoevil
Loyal

Re: Im Scared Somwhat

Post by imsoevil » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:15 pm

To be honest with you I think our spirits stay on earth and roam around for ever or go to a place for the dead where everyone can just do what they never go to when they were alive. I don't believe in the whole Heaven and Hell thing...I know most people probally don't agree with me.
"Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was."

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:18 pm

we go to a waiting place until our our spirit is ready to "re-enter" Earth life in some form....
--nj

shay14
Needs Another Hobby

Post by shay14 » Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:03 pm

I think we come back in a new body and stuff like that. And we solve the problems we had in our last life in the new one...
Late night comes are you home?

No you're not.

You're out with urge to satisfy yourself it's your vicious plot.

Looking back I realize that it's my fault.

I'm not around so your love comes to a halt.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.

I feel disgust in myself.

I love how you can call me and pretend you're innocent,

While I'm out here trying to better myself.

You're a pig when it comes to my emotions.

You drown me in your wake because you have no devotion.

You have no remorse in you.

It's the only thing you know.

You destroy me every time you little cunt.

I never wanted this.

Gave myself to you to get paid back with lies.

Every time I trust you I lose in the end.

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:06 pm

Shay14, for being a serious wiccan, you don't know much about wicca re-encarnation.

Also, Helen, please don't tell people they are worm food, say you believe people just turn into "worm food" but don't tell them they are because you don't know that... I know you implied that meaning your "soul" doesn't live on, and I do know that your body is worm food either way.
--nj

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:30 pm

i think that we go to heaven and live with God happily ever after!!! at least that is what i want to think, because its better than the alternatice, worm food. Whats so bad about having hope that we're gonna go to somewhere better?!?!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:20 am

your scared somewhat of dying? DAMN. IM SCARED SHITLESS! its totally impossible for me to fathom my non-existence. its amazing how you come about, and equally amazing as when you leave. but prolly the most mysterious and amzing, is the thought of what ACTUALLY occurs after you die. damn, im scared...
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:27 pm

Helen - even though you don't THINK that there is anything for us when we die.... don't you at least think its POSSIBLE?!?!?!

And yeah....you shouldn't be scared of death (even though i am) well fine, maybe being a little scared is okay....but you shouldn't let your fear interfere with your life! Like for me...i'm scared shitless of flying because of the possibility of death, and i've missed out on so many kick ass trips because of it :( :( how dumb is that?!?!? Don't worry...death is something that WILL happen, and none of us can stop it....so you're just gonna have to learn to accept it.
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:10 pm

i think we either got to heaven or hell.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life » Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:53 pm

i know im gonna have to accept it, and i have . its just that i DONT WANT to have to realize that its REAL and that it is inevitable.
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:19 pm

You guys might all think im really weird or whatever but the book series Conversations with God are like my bible, and they have totally explained everything that i ever wondered about. and its not all like bible-belt stuff, either..
Image the banana dance will live on!Image