Dangerously Low Self Esteem

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Princess1121
Loyal

Dangerously Low Self Esteem

Post by Princess1121 »

Recently I have found out that I have very low self esteem. Everyone tells me I am beautiful but I just dont see it. My best friend (who is gay) says I am knockout and if he were straight he'd be all over me. But I just think he tells me that because he knows how low my self esteem is. My boyfriend says I am beautiful but I just dont know. I think everyone who tells me I am pretty is lying to me. I dont look like the barbie bimbettes that go to my school. I dont have a big chest or clear skin or perfect hair. I look in the mirror and I see absolutley NOTHING but flaws. The other day I was telling my mom about a bad day I had with a girl in my biology class and she said "if anything they are probably doing it because your gorgeous!" and i started crying. I feel like I am the ugliest person ever. Sometimes I think I look ok but then I look around and see some perfect girl walk by and it starts again. Even some of the people I know that I at the very least Look better than they do! are told they are really beautiful and then it makes me feel even worse. I am so tired of hating the way that I look. and I want to feel pretty. I have a picture if anybody would like to see it..just incase you need something to look at before you make a comment on this. if you want it you can e-mail me for it. Mail4me11_21@yahoo.com just be sure to label the subject Response to Dangerously Low Self Esteem.

Thank you for any help that you can possibly offer me.

- Princess1121
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'I was walking down the street just a havin' a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up he took me by surprise he had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes. He glanced at me and i felt a change, time meant nothing, never would again!
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Dangerously Low Self Esteem

Post by iHEAVENn »

:) everyone is conserened about their looks. i say, try not to stress so much. beatiful to many people means many different things. your a great person and you shouldnt stress over something like this so much
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]