Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Post by Jaegermeister » Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:32 pm

Sorry people, I just need to rant/vent. It's along the lines of why me! Actually it's more like WHY EVERYTHING AT ONCE! but I think this is the appropriate forum for it.

So in the relationships forum I have a post about my sister and the hard time that she is having with this ass hole that she just won't get away from. Last night was an awful night for me I cried myself to sleep and I haven't cried in years. On top of that whole problem in which I feel completely helpless and I'm afraid of what my sister will do if this ass hole hurts her again, a teammate of mine refuses to show up for practice even though we have our championship meet in a week and he's a a pain in the ass all the time and everyone just leaves me to deal with him and I cannot stand it! He's immature and shows no signs of becoming mature and I literally can't stand him, but we need him for our conference meet and he's just out there! That has been stressing me out. I also found out last night that my friend's sister died after fighting a losing battle with a number of problems. They say she died peacefully but that still doesn't take away the pain that I feel for my friend at the loss of his sister. Those three problems compounded last night were just too much to bear for me I was a total wreck last night and still am today. On top of the problems last night I am behind in my classes, I am sick, I am training so hard for my conference meet in a week, I am stressed out and I just feel like :( :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :down: :ghost: :x :'( :" :ermm: :angry: and this is oh so totally overwhelming right now I am feeling like I am about to explode!

So I feel a bit better now, not much because I still have all this shit to deal with, but at least I have vented and don't totally feel like I am about to explode.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.

Mail Order
Veteran

Re: Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Post by Mail Order » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:53 pm

**Hugs** I'm sorry. If you ever need to talk, PM me.
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Post by FiZzBaW » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:56 pm

Sorry you are going through all of these problems, but I am happy that you vented here, if you ever need to talk to somone feel free to AIm, PM, or email me anytime, my information is on the site :-)

-GOD BLESS-

-FiZz :unsure:
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group