English Sucks

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
oneforthemoney
Veteran

English Sucks

Post by oneforthemoney » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:58 pm

K - they sign me up with one of the "good english teachers" this year and she absolutely sux. She hasn't marked any of our assignments...she is really lazy, and her stories she makes us read are crappy..PLUS the people in my class are just STUPID...no offense, but they ARE....arrrhhh, I want a good english teach dammit

I'm done

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Re: English Sucks

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe » Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:29 pm

English is one of my worst subjects but when i have a good teacher i do well
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .

*Scully*
Loyal

Post by *Scully* » Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:14 pm

i like english, but it really sucks when you have a bad teacher. and its very true that the stories that you have to read in english are usually always dumb. but if the teacher isnt really teaching and isnt doing a good job, tell the principal. you never know, there might already be complaints about her and yours might make the principal finally make a decision. or try and switch to a different teacher. but keep in mind that some assigments or projects might not be marked right away because shes busy. she might be being lazy, but give her the benefit of the doubt.
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:27 pm

ohhhhh i HATE teachers like that!! hate hate hate!! but luckily i have a GOOD english teacher this year!! YAY FOR ME!! but yeah...why don't you try switching out of that class?!?! i did that once, because i had the dumbest english teacher EVER!!! have you had to read things so stupid as "the joy luck club" and "mr.selfsame"??? lol now THEY'RE STUPID!!!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.