Is It Normal?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

imsoevil
Loyal

Is It Normal?

Post by imsoevil » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:48 pm

:( I can't stand my friends anymore! I have these 3 friends that used to be my bestfriends. Lately everytime they open their mouth or something I just want to run off. When I see them comming I just want to hide or blend in with the wall! They won't let me hang out with my bf and my new friends (who I really have fun hanging out with) Is it seriously normal to get so annoyed with your friends? I seriously am at the point where I can't stand them! I want to tell them, but I cant! :'(
"Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was."

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Is It Normal?

Post by iHEAVENn » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:51 pm

its normal i think, it just means youve grown apart from them, you should try to tell them how you feel about it and explain it to them. dont cry be happy :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

imsoevil
Loyal

Post by imsoevil » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:57 pm

Ok well see those 3 friends always come to me with advice but when I go to them they don't listen and just change the sub back to them. But the new people I'm hanging out with are like my family now. They are there for me..when I go to them. It's strange. Thanks for the advice I'll talk to them I guess.... :unsure:
"Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was."

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW » Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:19 pm

Talking is the best tool to solve issues of this sort.

Tell them wholely and completely how you feel and why you feel that way. For example Let them know that you REALLY treasure their friendship and would like to work with them to solve the current differences. That is if you feel that way.

If they are true friends, and you express your thoughts and feelings properly to them, they will comfort you and try to work for a solution.

Remember, if something goes wrong you still have your new friends, and I really don't think you can distance the old friends anymore than they already are, so in my opinion it is truly worth a try.

-GOD BLESS-

-FiZz :unsure:
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group