Prayer

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Prayer

Post by lil_angel_lover » Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:45 am

Yup, I've prayed and gotten most of my prayers answered.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: Prayer

Post by Jaegermeister » Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:27 pm

Helen I have some information (a study) to show you... I just don't know exactly where it is right now. It's along the lines of effectiveness of prayer. I shall find it and post the link for you.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Sun Feb 02, 2003 9:20 pm

asking some1 for help doesnt mean u dont have free will.. dont u ask ur friends for help? its the same thing. and if u want something and u pray about it, it is free will.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover » Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:08 am

Originally posted by helencwatters+Feb 1 2003, 12:42 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(helencwatters @ Feb 1 2003, 12:42 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-acting_is_fun@Feb 1 2003, 03:45 PM

What sort of prayers? It could merely be by chance or co-incidence that prayers have been answered.

Helen [/b]

Yeah that could be true. Well, I really think that I shouldn't be trying to persuade u 2 believe Helen. I'm not that type of person. If u want 2 believe then do but if u don't then u don't have 2. I really get ticked when sum 1 tries to correct my beliefs, and so I know u probably will 2.
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:55 pm

Originally posted by helencwatters+Feb 1 2003, 06:42 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(helencwatters @ Feb 1 2003, 06:42 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-acting_is_fun@Feb 1 2003, 03:45 PM

What sort of prayers? It could merely be by chance or co-incidence that prayers have been answered.

Helen [/b]

or it can also b by god...
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:48 pm

These post have been split off from a topic in which they where wrongly posted. This line of post was continued in the following topic, please proceed there for more on this topic.

MORE............

-GOD BLESS-

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group