To Get over it

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

oneforthemoney
Veteran

To Get over it

Post by oneforthemoney » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:06 am

Well , I love my friend ....she's everything to me. We're a couple of hours apart... And I've been giving up on the thought that we might be together one day, cause looking at where my future is going I might end up being further away from her. I also think she has feelings for me, but she won't open up at all...I 'm not gonna try to force her into anything either. I want to give up these feelings I have for her only because it hurts having when I talk to her cause I miss her so much and I need her support so badly.....

So the other night I decided to call it quits on our friendship, and then we end up speaking for hours one night and then BOOM, that hope of being together shot right back up there....now I think about her again....more than I use to as before.

I dunno what to do - we both know it's gonna be hard to be or stay friends even.....what about a relationship? :'( :( I want to be with her so bad.

It's ironic when the only person you truly love ends up never being with you where you are right now...and whenever you end up spending a couple of days together and you have to leave, you regret ever going to visit in the first place because you would only go through the same pain again??

Any thoughts on that???

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Re: To Get over it

Post by oneforthemoney » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:14 pm

Hey, you won't bore me with details....go ahead and tell :D

And thank you ! B)

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:18 pm

Hey, like i am majorly inlove with my best friend too, but it turns out she is also inlove with me, so yeah, its all working out. but like she might be moving like and hour away from me and im so damn sad about it. and like for all of christmas break she is gona be like down in some other state for the whole time!!! it sux ass. im gona miss her. but i get to stay at her house tomarrow night though, so thats gona be awesome, we like just told eachother all this shit on monday, so yeah, we havn't done anything yet.

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:35 pm

sometimes friendships are best left at friendships, this is just my esperiance but i say go for it, im happy when relationships work out.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:45 pm

I hope there could be a change for a relationship with my friend...I try to not think of it, but who am I kiddin? I love her....I can't be without her