Used To Love Him....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

unoshawty
Veteran

Used To Love Him....

Post by unoshawty » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:58 pm

I had this guy I knew for... well practically all my life (His name is David). We were like best friends. When I was around 10 or 11 I lost contact with him, and only recently (when i was 14, turning 15 in a while) did I get back into contact with him. I had a boyfriend who was 18 at the time. And no one liked him. This one night, my boyfriend made my cry really hard for a very long time. It so happened that David was over my house when this happened and he comforted me and told me that my boyfriend was no good. He did the oddest thing at the end of the day - he french kissed me.

I mean, every day, at the end of the day we would hug and kiss eachother on the cheek, thats what all of my (male) friends and I do. But we draw the line on french kissing. Anyway, the next day, I found out from one of his twin sisters that he liked me and wanted to go out with me. After I heard this, I thought about it for a few days and relized that I also liked him. So I dumped my boyfriend after my 15th birthday and went out with David. That was the most physical relationship I had ever had.

We didn't have sex, (as I am still a virgin) but he was the first to let me experience being fingered, eaten out, and letting him rub it on me. I was actually thinking I loved him. But apparently it was lust. 4 months into our relationship I found out that he had cheated on me with a 13 year old w*re (w*re meaning she lost her virginity 4 months before and had already had sex with 13 people). I confronted him about this and he admitted to it. When I asked him why, he just simply said, "Hey, you're not taking care of business, so I had to get mine elsewhere."

I was hurt, because he had been saying that he loved me and such, and that was my longest relationship with anyone. Anyway, being stupid, I forgave him. and in 5 months, he was trying to tell me that I was cheating on him because my best friend Omari and I were hugging and he (omari) gave me a kiss on the cheek.

He (david) got into my head making me think that it was all my fault. Then I decided that we should break up, I couldn't take feeling low all the time. I'm not one to hate people a whole bunch, but everyone, even Omari told me that David was a jerk.

I cannot stand David anymore, and I think that is a waste of a perfectly good friendship. I understand that I made the mistake of going out with him and wrecking our friendship. But... I don't like hating people. I kind of want his friendship back, but now he wont even talk to me. How should I tell him that I want to start over? I want to be his friend again, and maybe forget that we went out - or learn from it at least.

How would I go about that if he wont even speak to me? :huh: :wacko: :unsure: :blink: :'(
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Used To Love Him....

Post by iHEAVENn » Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:22 pm

well if he wont speak to you the most you can do is ask a friend to ask him if he would talk things out with you.

if he does let you talk, you need to explain how you feel about him. and tell him you want to start over. if hes not talking to you then theres really not awhole lot you can do, just ask someone to talk to him for ya
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:08 am

What a jackass... I don't know where you got it into your head that it's your fault the friendship was screwed--he's the one who screwed the w*re, right? It's his fault.

Sometimes it's better to let things rest as they are. In becoming his friend you're opening yourself up to being taken advantage of again. Just as a warning.

If you want to talk to him, call him, email him, talk to him, just try to make clear your intentions: you want to be friends, never any more. If he agrees, cool. If not, keep trying until he starts being a jerk to you about it. Don't be TOO persistant, but you do want to let him know what you want to do.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:18 am

hes to much of a jerk off to be a friend with honestly... <_<
HI

Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:52 pm

Okay, no offense to these other people. But they missed your point(most of them). You still want to be friends with him right? Then you need to talk to him. Find some time alone in a public place with him and tell him everything you just told us about how he made you feel when he betrayed you and then how he made you feel bad about it. Tell him you have forgiven him and still want to be friends and that you hope he can be kind enough to do the same and let the past be something that you two learn from. Then hopefully you and him can start gradually by talking and stuff again until you are really close friends again. I hope things work out for the better for you.
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin