Yuck..i Caught My Brother Masturbating

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

fairytale420
Loyal

Re: Yuck..i Caught My Brother Masturbating

Post by fairytale420 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:50 pm

ok i have 2 stories......my freind and her bf were having sex as i was sleeping on the floor and they were on the bed.... when she told me that i freaked....blahhh.....then my sister told me that my mom used to give my dad a blow job. and thats y she sent us downstairs all the time....and then my mom would come give us a kiss good night

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:58 pm

hey dont freak!!! its natural...let him have his fun...
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

partykid12
Veteran

Post by partykid12 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:58 pm

^^^^^ Now that's sick.
I used to get high on life until I realized it was cut with morons..

fairytale420
Loyal

Post by fairytale420 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:02 pm

lol which part
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:50 am

Originally posted by Minx@Feb 9 2003, 03:14 PM

eww seeing parents *shudders*....im used to seeing guys wack off...i have 3 brothers... every saturday moring one of my brothers would have a bunch of friends over...and they would be all sitting on the couch in their boxers or shorts (they always sleep over)...i walk downstairs all the time to use the downstairs computer and i always see most of them with a hand down the shorts or boxers...i used to be freaked by it...12 guys in my basement jackin off..but now i walk downstairs say hi...they all say hi back and wave with the hand their not jackin off with :woot:

12 guys???? now thats fucking nasty....ive done it with 3 but.,,,12????????? thats to nasty
HI

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:52 am

HI

unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty » Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:28 am

Originally posted by MiKeYo@Feb 12 2003, 09:52 AM

you would be dead if you put pliers on my dick <_<

aww never on yours!!
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:16 pm

Originally posted by unoshawty+Feb 12 2003, 12:28 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(unoshawty @ Feb 12 2003, 12:28 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-MiKeYo@Feb 12 2003, 09:52 AM

you would be dead if you put pliers on my dick <_<

aww never on yours!! [/b]

NEVER!
HI

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:20 pm

what the hell... pliers sorry that seems a little doubful... but haha wierd things happens in this world!
There's always someone cooler than you

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:26 pm

anyways back on topic!

just dont say anything to him about it... its a normal thing to do and just dont embarrass him

semms like you've already taken the right approach

Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx » Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:28 pm

Originally posted by Cindy+Feb 9 2003, 04:13 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Cindy @ Feb 9 2003, 04:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Minx@Feb 9 2003, 10:14 AM

eww seeing parents *shudders*....im used to seeing guys wack off...i have 3 brothers... every saturday moring one of my brothers would have a bunch of friends over...and they would be all sitting on the couch in their boxers or shorts (they always sleep over)...i walk downstairs all the time to use the downstairs computer and i always see most of them with a hand down the shorts or boxers...i used to be freaked by it...12 guys in my basement jackin off..but now i walk downstairs say hi...they all say hi back and wave with the hand their not jackin off with :woot:

if any were cute, I'd ask if they needed help ;) [/b]

oh i would...but id think it would freak my brothers to know that id help out one of their friends
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:45 pm

Hmmm, sometime last year I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered I'd left an important disk in the computer...so I walked straight into the room and WHAAAAAAAAM! theres my brother havin a good time and watching something pretty disturbing...I was like "uh ohmygod i just wanted....disk...sorry.....umm...." and left and went back to bed lying there like :o :x ewwwww and then he came into my room all apologetic saying "sorry becks sorry shit happens hey" and I was like "yeah shit happens its cool" And i got over it...

Cause me & him are pretty close, so I can get over that...
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:25 pm

Originally posted by WorldWithoutLove+Feb 22 2003, 02:19 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(WorldWithoutLove @ Feb 22 2003, 02:19 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Christen818@Feb 22 2003, 02:27 PM

Well I was looking for a tape that me and my sister had made....and I popped in the one I thought it was...... excpecting something PG and up pops my sister and her boyfriends naked asses going at it.

EWWWW

I'm sorry, but that is THOROUGHLY nasty to expect to see something, and then see your sister having sex. I assume she knew the tape existed, but who leaves that stuff around? Did you confront her afterwards? EWWW [/b]

I woud have to agree there. WHy did she leave it out, not hide it in her dresser or something? dumb move on her part!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams » Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:33 pm

you can't imagine people never masturbate? they should just hide it better.. :)

fairytale420
Loyal

Post by fairytale420 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:31 pm

hahaha how many times was that sammy? lol

Minx
Loyal

Post by Minx » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:06 pm

yeah...i called my friend today and i just kept talking and talking and not paying any attention to him....well i find out later i called him in the middle of him masterbaiting...and he just kept going....i was like ewwww for a little but then i got over it because me and him r really close... :blink:
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Feb 23, 2003 9:21 pm

... How did you find out? Did he tell you? *shudder*
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Feb 23, 2003 9:35 pm

well its not that big of a deal is it minx... i mean its sorta gross yea but ull get over it :)

*Christina