What I have learned

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trivialnight
Loyal

What I have learned

Post by Trivialnight » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:03 am

One thing i have learned is that you have to stand up to the person that is talking shit to you. No matter what you shouldn't let them win. If you get suspended then you get suspended but its better than knowing you could of done something when you had the chance. One other thing that i have found was if you were to get into a fight, or something fight until you are knocked out and cant move anymore. If you get knocked down, get back up and keep fighting.

If i had knew the things i know now, I think things would of been so much better for me than they have

-chris
Like a bird that's been set free

I've finally found my destiny

All I hope to be is happy

*Scully*
Loyal

Re: What I have learned

Post by *Scully* » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:43 pm

i totally agree. if youre being bullied, stand up for yourself. bullies are only people who dont have any self confidence and want to make themselves feel good by making others feel bad. dont let yourself get pushed around (physically, mentally and/or emotionally)
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:04 am

i like the ideas about putting bullies in schoold for behavior problem kids.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004

Misfit_toy
Loyal

Post by Misfit_toy » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:39 pm

Don't you think that if a bully see's you angry, that he knows he's gotten to you?
Visit my webpage!! Click Here!

Trivialnight
Loyal

Post by Trivialnight » Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:48 pm

Misfit, Doesn't work, I have been bullied i tried to ignore them, just laugh it off, it just edged them on more. I stick by my saying to just beat the shit out of them anyway you could. I swear to this day, if i could go back to Junior High or High School. Who ever was to fuck with me, i would beat the living shit out of them. I used to get really angry but i would just bottle it up and forget about it, but now i see what it has gotten me. I became depressed, self-concenious, self-esteem low, afraid of people, its too late for me to get will i lost to them, but i just try to tell others now what to do. What ever you do make sure people know that if they do fuck with you, they see what will happen.
Like a bird that's been set free

I've finally found my destiny

All I hope to be is happy

Misfit_toy
Loyal

Post by Misfit_toy » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:48 pm

I was bullied too. I was not implying that you don't stand up for yourself when someone is treating you like shit. :( Just always remember that if you want to "beat the shit" out of someone, you're using a bully's mentality.
Visit my webpage!! Click Here!