Helen Banned

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: Helen Banned

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:21 am

Oh please people... just shut up. you're acting like this will affect the fate of your future or something (some of you). Helen's gone... does it really matter? Those who want her back, apparently as said by the admins, that's not happening, so get over it. And those who don't want her back and are gald she's gone, yay, she's gone... go celebrate on your own time because it makes no difference one way or another. Just one less person on Teenhelp. Are we all settled now or did I just start another fight? Meh... the rising emotions over this are just aggrivating....

*I miss Jake*
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:43 am

Well fine Purple... act all mature about it! I think it's safe to say that some people will miss her, some won't, let's move on with our lives... she still has AIM if you want to keep in contact... I have her screenname... I'll give it to you if you PM me... so yeah.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:01 am

DLtweeds... don't I always?

So yeah yeah yeah... what tweeds over here said.

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister » Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:04 am

Well damn you supermods and mods for being all mature and stuff... it's like it's your job.... oh.... wait.... nevermind......

:lol: :lol: :D :D

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.

Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order » Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:11 am

I agree with P.P.P. She's gone. Life moves on. Sorry if that sounds mean. But it's the truth. ;)
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against

??Evol_AFI??
Loyal

Post by ??Evol_AFI?? » Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:19 am

....cool.... :D

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:02 pm

Originally posted by FrontRow@Feb 9 2003, 10:11 PM

Yeah Cindy, I was just making a point towards Adam, I couldn't give a damn about Helen... Honestly..

And skye, IM me, I have some things I'd like to say to you, unless you can ban me for what I say on aol, in that case nevermind...

LOL, well....Perm bans are decided by the board of directors, and slightly out of my power.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:48 pm

all i have to say is THANK GOODNESS shes gone...and THANK GOODNESS FOR JUSTICE!

Helen was always a bitch to me so personally I'm fuckin happy shes gone. You havent been here as long as I have.

She's one fucking person with a bad attitude So the fuck what GET OVER IT already..jeeze..

hell yes amary, preach it gurl, preach it
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.

Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:54 pm

i dont think helen should have been banned......... she was just how can i say "diffrent" personality wise i mean and i dont think the right thing to do was to ban her well i know everyone is going to chew me out over this but i just know what im talkkkin about...... :'(
my 2 cents.....

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:13 pm

Guys stop. That's not cool, Helen's my friend. I know ya'll don't like her, but that's just plain cruel, so stop.

:the only reason i'm not closing or deleting this is because i'd have to check with an admin, and I don't believe some admins are very fond of her..........:
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:40 pm

yea i agree please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my 2 cents.....

Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:45 pm

helen may just be on the web site now infact im pretty sure shes got morre than one isp and more that one computer.................

personaly i would not be mad if she was back on here im missing her already! :( :( :( :(
my 2 cents.....

four
Veteran

Post by four » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:33 pm

Helen did give great advice quite often, she was one of the biggest posters on the site, and frankly that is the only reason she stayed as long as she did. There are a set of rules for this website and these forums. Being helpful will not excuse you ignoring these rules forever.
NAAM

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:41 pm

Originally posted by OverDrive@Feb 10 2003, 02:17 AM

Nope, helen is permanently banned, never allowed back

:'( OMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:44 pm

dont get me wrong helen did have however for expience with the site since she had been here almost forever and spent a hell of lot of time on here she would probly even miss a loved ones funeral just to be in the suport groups and help poeple....... afterall helen did have some pretty decent post in the self harm fourm when someone asked why poeple do shuch things helen said the following........

"Its a method of communication for some people. It replaces the horrible words/actions which others have done to us in the past and since the belief that we are horrible people has built up so much.. we feel the need to continue their horrible actions where they are no longer here.

I dunno, self punishment for being rubbish is my excuse.

Helen"

if you see what i mean helen was helpfull more than once and she helped me thrue som eproblems before thru email altho i think she may have saved my life becouse she told me what the results would be and all the junk, that was thu email.. all i know is that i miss her and i dont think she was as bAd ass as everyone said she was...... sorry but that is just my opinion and i am not as happy with teenhelp that i use to be becouse this unfornate thing has occured i think i may have well just say i am damn pissedx off she was banned!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
my 2 cents.....

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:11 pm

even though i didnt really like helen, either...i dont think its cool that as soon as she leaves everyone starts talking about her. its like we're all in kindergarten again. :( and in a more personal way, i think about getting kicked out of school :'( and hope that people didnt talk about me like you guys are talking about helen. i mean-i know im not nearly as mean as helen...but to think that you awesome people are gossiping like this lowers my expectations of people in the world in general. did that make any sense? please take into consideration.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:30 am

Okay, that's it... I've had enough of this. Heart, don't worry, I'll close the topic for you and should anyone need to get in trouble for it let it be me.

But a reminder... didn't I discuss this with you all already? Anyway...

Helen was always a bitch to me so personally I'm fuckin happy shes gone. You havent been here as long as I have.

She's one fucking person with a bad attitude So the fuck what GET OVER IT already..jeeze...

Why does that make absolutely no sense to me? You also go on about how helen was a bitch to you and then proceed to tell people to get over it when you yourself don't seem to be over it. You still have to preach about how you hated helen too. I agree with one thing you said though... "GET OVER IT!"