Losing The People I Care Most About

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Jess
Veteran

Losing The People I Care Most About

Post by Jess » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:20 pm

:'( last november i got kicked out of boarding school. since then i have made every possible effort to stay in touch with the people i care about that are there. I have written letters, e-mailed, called, sent phone cards...etc...but it seems that they arent making as much as an effort as i am! it hurts because i just moved and so i dont have any friends here...and im trying to keep my friendships with people back at boarding school still in tact. i call them at least two or three times a week, and they fill me in on what's going on there and i fill them in on the hell ive been living since i got kicked out..but the other day i was talking to one of my two best friends and she said that she hated how ive become such a memory at school. and its true-when people got kicked out there, they became nothing but a memory. its really sad, though, because im afraid that my best friends..the students and even teachers that i love so much...aren't making as much of an effort as i am making. but im not giving up! my mom's friend is taking a trip up to the town where the school is, and she has invited me! so im going to try to go and see my friends...and a couple of them are planning on coming to my house for the summer...but right now in this moment it just seems like a lost cause. i dont want to lose these people...im really depressed over it. i wish i had never gotten kicked out of there. that place was my heaven. :mellow: :( :down: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Image the banana dance will live on!Image

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Losing The People I Care Most About

Post by iHEAVENn » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:37 pm

things change. sometimes its for the better. just keep your head up. at least your still in contact with them right? things will get better just give it time. :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:58 pm

I would say just be happy with what you have, because things could be alot worse. I am sure if you continue to keep in touch things will get better.

-GOD BLESS and GOOD LUCK-

-FiZz :unsure :wacko:
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:58 pm

thanks...the other day my best friend rachel called me..it was awesome! *BIG smile*
Image the banana dance will live on!Image