A Fool For Love

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

tornbutterfly
Loyal

A Fool For Love

Post by tornbutterfly » Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:34 pm

Yesterday, at a party I saw Phillip. A guy who I haven't seen since about August when we broke up. I spent a long time with him, his cousin, and my best friend setting up for the party. By the end of the party I really liked Phillip again, but he was hardly talking to me. I mean we danced and everything just like old times, but it seemed like he was flirting with all the other girls and totally ignoring me. But the problem is, is that his cousin (who I don't really like "like that") has this huge crush, almost obsession with me and I think that might be the problem. Phillip is a really great guy, and I think he would never do anything to hurt his cousin. Do you think that might be why he wasn't flirting with me or do you just think he got over me and things will never be the same. I'm so depressed now, because no other guys that I have gone out with since August have been the same. There is no other guy like Phillip in the whole world...and, we can't be together :'(
The whole idea of fitting in is crazy to me.

Why would you want to be just like everyone else?

The same old stuff. How great not to be.

unoshawty
Veteran

Re: A Fool For Love

Post by unoshawty » Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:00 pm

I totally know where youre coming from. dont be depressed though - if he doesnt want to be with you... you'll get over it! That happened to me and one of my many exes... (read the post "I used to love him") Why dont you like his cousin? Have you gotten to know him yet? Maybe theres a hidden attraction. But if he has an obsession with you... ehh... stay away. :)
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: A Fool For Love

Post by iHEAVENn » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:17 pm

he might have gotten over you. if he did dont stress. theres more guys out there. you may not find him today or tomorrow but theres one guy out there thats really great for you :) you just have to keep your head up and never give up
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]