Valinitines Day

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

clovers88
Loyal

Valinitines Day

Post by clovers88 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:41 pm

does ne one know ne good places to go on valintines day besides the moves. i wanna go some where fun.
why live when there is nothing to live for

why love when no one will love you

why need when you will get nothing

why be when you can't be seen

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Valinitines Day

Post by iHEAVENn » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:52 pm

water parks lol :P swimming pools? any place with water thats allways fun. skateing rinks. clubs? or stay home and have fun lol........or go to the nearest store, and have shopin cart races lol thats allways fun untill you get kicked outta the store lol :P
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:22 pm

bed
Image the banana dance will live on!Image

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:45 pm

lol Jess! Hm. Go bowling, go hang out at one of your houses and go for a walk or something, go out to eat, drive around town if either of you can drive and look for fun stuff, whatever.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:56 am

Originally posted by sessyjess@Feb 10 2003, 02:22 AM

bed

LOL

i think a good place is the beach because you can watch the sun set with your that special somebody

your always ending up in a room or on a bed so...that could go last
HI

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:29 am

Awwwww yeah I'd go ice-skating....I looooove that, skating along holding hands awwww it's so cute lol. And if its cold you can cuddle up....and then it's just so cute when one of you fall flat on your arse and lose your dignity. :wub: Awwwwwwwwww lol **mush**
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:18 am

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:21 pm

im still for going to bed. *sneaky smile*

*thought* i think i might go for my own suggestion. thanks, jess! hahaha...

but, um, if you dont like that idea and you live near the beach (like i do!) then i'd go there and cuddle up and watch the sunset. :'( thats like something out of the movies!

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:56 pm

hhhmmm a plan....

4:30pm get some ice cream (yummy)

5:45pm movies

7:45pm candle light dinner

8:45pm make out in the door next 2 the restrooms

8:50pm if u wanna have dry sex in the back of ur car

9:30pm end the perfect evening

oh and remember 2 use a condom when having sex...lol
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:34 pm

:woot:

i *heart* dry sex!

i mean....ahemm....yeah. that sounds like a nice evening.

;)

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:05 am

Originally posted by SessyJess@Feb 10 2003, 06:34 PM

:woot:

i *heart* dry sex!

i mean....ahemm....yeah. that sounds like a nice evening.

;)

lol sessy please try to keep the 'sex' talk in the sex forum lol :P
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs » Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:07 am

Originally posted by Cindy+Feb 10 2003, 02:18 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Cindy @ Feb 10 2003, 02:18 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-MaxPowerMrs@Feb 10 2003, 08:29 AM

and then it's just so cute when one of you fall flat on your arse and lose your dignity.? :wub:? Awwwwwwwwww lol **mush**

roflmao my god that cracked me up. Knowing my luck the person that falls would be me.... :-/

I actually think staying home, or in a room, having candels and fixing him dinner is very romatic.... [/b]

hahaha, yaaaay I made someone laugh :D A first for everything lol. But aww nah that ice skating is so cute, hahaha last time I went ice skating i didnt fall over once so I was showing off and I turned around and went "hell yeah look at my co-ordination!" and as soon as i said it i skated straight into a pothole ahhahaah and stacked it into the wall. hahahhahaa :lol: :lol:

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:08 pm

Skating is pretty groovy, but im a magnet for un-coordinated people looking for some innocent skater to grab hold of when they're falling over :blink: and also the annoying show-offy guys spray ice at you when they skiddy-on past...grr....and the random pervy people that slap your ass and then skate away, knowing i can only skate at like 0.5 m.p.h.

Ok sorry for prattling on...i think staying at home and watching a movie is nice.... :wub:
I wish I were a spy.

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:07 am

Damn I hate those show off skaters. "yeah toots, soak me with your fricken ice, I won't get mad...because you're a hornbag!!!! LETS MAKE OUT" hahahaah, YEAH....RIGHT!

and **I** am one of the random pervy people, leave me alone :'(

:lol:

She
Veteran

Post by She » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:02 pm

Reasons why I never go to the skating rink! Oh, how I despise that place. Skating's fine, I've been with my friends. But the regulars there are no more intelligent than soap dishes, they're horny pervs, they're druggies, they reek of cigarette smoke and pot.. and on top of this the music sucks. Just, not a nice place to be. In my town, anyways. :P
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8