Who To Contact..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
She
Veteran

Who To Contact..

Post by She » Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:51 pm

Who should I contact if I feel a particular moderator is not keeping with the rules or is abusing their priveledges as a moderator?
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: Who To Contact..

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:02 pm

who's this particular moderator?
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive » Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:30 pm

either email supporgroups@teenhelp.org or pm an admin. you MUST provide at least 2 pieces of evidence to support your accusation (so that we dont get falcified concerns)
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:37 pm

i still wanna know who it is.........!!!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:26 pm

No one in particular, I just saw something which was later explained to me and wasn't what I had originally thought, and I was thinking it would be good to know who to contact just in case there was a situation that wasn't just a misunderstanding.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:17 am

either contact any admin, or all and one of us will get to it asap...
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

Evan
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Evan » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:09 pm

you mean poeple would actully take advantage of there duties as a moderaters??????? thats really sad.............. :unsure:
my 2 cents.....