My Bi Friend Was Hitting On Me!

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Jess
Veteran

My Bi Friend Was Hitting On Me!

Post by Jess » Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:15 am

as some of you know, im new in the town i currently live in. so im making new friends...well this gurl i et told meshe was bi the other day andi was like, okay. cool. then she started telling me tlong story about how her female teacher got her drunk and they messed around. i listened to her, gave her my shoulder to cry on...etc. but then she started flirting with me...and i gently told her that i wasn't interested in being than friends with her. but then she ignored me and kept flirting....she tried to hold my hand and i moved my hand away and she started crying and she said it was because oe teacher incident, but i ft reallly uncomfortable around her. i hardly know hant all and she was starting to use more than my shoulder to cry on...venturing so far as my chest! :ph34r: im not homophobic, but i felt really uncomfortable being around her. i had told her that i was not interested, and the look on my face pleasded with her to stop, but i think she used her emotional-ness as an excuse to get close to me. another un/fortunate thing was that we were in class, and finally i couldnt handle any more and i told her id talk to her later, and and moved to another seat.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: My Bi Friend Was Hitting On Me!

Post by Jaegermeister » Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:21 am

Uggggghhh... that is such an uncomfortable situation to be in. I don't mind being friends with gay people, but at the same time, you want them to know that they cannot hit on you. It's a touchy subject a lot I've found, because if you are too firm you may lose a friend, but if you are not firm enough then they will just keep hitting on you. Just be gentle but firm. Keep telling your friend, and if she won't quit, then I would just give up and move on. Sorry, but I can't be friends with people who keep constantly flirting with me, it irks me and is just annoying!

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:51 pm

this is a really uncompterable situation... but tell her like it is NO means NO it is sexual harrasment... sort of... let her know in a kind polite way u are her FREIND not her lover...if she dosent listen tell an adult...this is not fair for u 2 put up with this behavior from a male or female gay or straight its unacceptable.... totaly.... let her know that!!!
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:52 am

yeah..like both of them said..you should tell her that you don't have any feelings like that towards her and that she needs to stop hitting on you all the time..your not interested..and if she doesn't stop then tell her that you will stop being friends with her because it makes you uncomfortable..maybe it will sink in eventualy