The Big Day...

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

oneforthemoney
Veteran

The Big Day...

Post by oneforthemoney » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:36 pm

Okay - for those who might not know - to keep it short...

Me Bi, like my best friend. End.

ANNNNyway...I felt like doing something special for her on valentine's but I don't wanna make it OBVIOUS...that I like her. I think she already knows though...

Questions:

Should I go ahead and give her something?

If so ...what?

How can I make it less obvious...to make it more of a friend thing?

Or should I go hard and just give her all I got?

~one~

Britt
Veteran

Re: The Big Day...

Post by Britt » Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:45 am

oooo tally...wow..so many things you could do for her..but i don't want you to have to spend to much money..why not some pretty teddy bear some sorda chocolates..roses or somethin like that..pretty things that girls like...like a locket or braclet..she will love anything you get her...and im pretty sure she knows that you like her...so yeah..don't be afraid to get her something..and maybe you will get to do other "stuff" with her..hehe...love ya...

Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino » Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:26 am

To make it more of a friend thing...

Give every friend something little (thats what I would do) so then she wont be the only one recieving something from you. Though that "something" might be something specail while the gift u give other ppl is just to "cover it up".

I dont think thats a good advice though...
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"

Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero » Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:00 am

Well, is she bi too?

I'm thinking she isn't so heres what I think.

Maybe you should just her some thing small, or you could confess to her how you feel. It's the day of Love, and isn't even the 60's. lol

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:25 am

see ya that's the thing....I've been thinking of just telling her...but I don't know if that would be a good or a bad thing for her...I have no idea what she feels, right now she's kinda distant towards me so something is up with her...dunno what though...

if I only had the guts to tell her I'm in love with her..it would make my life so much easier

girlyluvR4life
Loyal

Post by girlyluvR4life » Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:12 pm

well if your worried that she mite become uncomfortable when you give her a present, then i would suggest giving her something in a larger quantity that you usualy give her, and just throw a lil extra something in. that way it wont seem suspicious, or if you feel rele brave and you know that she is bi or something, then give her somethin special . i think the best thing you can do is make a card or go out to a place that she likes to chill at and have fun together. haha sory, im weird. haha i hope this helps a little.....
I'm a gardener of TWO KINDS baby ;)

someone PLEASE knock a hole n my head, i can't wait to kiss this "life" goodbye.

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:58 pm

Can someone say LOSER?

Damn, you know....I ended up not seeing her at all, and not getting her anything...I guess I've never been too keen on valentines day anyway , so I guess it's over. ....no biggie. BUT DAMN, I need to tell her ...I need to tell her so bad, but I'm scared she'll think of me as in "how do you know you're inlove" or "that's the end of our friendship"....urrgggghhh And I don't wanna tell her today, cause I don't wanna ruin her valentines day.

how was everyone else's valentines with your bf gf?

~one~