Why R U All Against Bush?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Jess
Veteran

Re: Why R U All Against Bush?

Post by Jess » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:03 pm

Originally posted by Nadia_Sweety1@Mar 17 2003, 08:01 PM

i think we have every right to be in iraq. Bush is a good strong president and im behind him 100%.

*throws up*

i like you, nadia, but i hate your opinions on this war and our president. it is people like you that fuel the war and keep stupid presidents in power. :angry:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:15 pm

well, i dont mean to be purposely mean to her, i want to get my point across, and since i feel strongly about it, and i feel strongly against people like her...its hard to not come out as "mean"

but, hey, like i said, i like her and all...just not her opinions..

Nadia_Sweety1
Loyal

Post by Nadia_Sweety1 » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:16 pm

Originally posted by SessyJess+Mar 17 2003, 07:03 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(SessyJess @ Mar 17 2003, 07:03 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Nadia_Sweety1@Mar 17 2003, 08:01 PM

i think we have every right to be in iraq. Bush is a good strong president and im behind him 100%.

*throws up*

i like you, nadia, but i hate your opinions on this war and our president. it is people like you that fuel the war and keep stupid presidents in power. :angry:[/b]

ouch!!!!!!

am i not intitled to my own opinion? i didnt bash your opinion.
I love My David. He is my knight in shining armor!

~" The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

~"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

~~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Nadia_Sweety1
Loyal

Post by Nadia_Sweety1 » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:19 pm

i understand this is a touchy subject. but what can we do except complain about it? i dont see the point of starting fights over things we as teen cant change.

~" The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

~"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:19 pm

well, thank you for not "bashing" my opinion...i think it may be extremely hard to bash my opinion, but...

and i never said you werent entitled to your own opinion, i just said that your opinion is, *sigh*, dare i say, nieve, and stupid? i wish i could dilute that...but thats my op.

i dont want to get in a fight with you...a debate would be nice...but no fighting.

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:21 pm

Originally posted by Nadia_Sweety1@Mar 17 2003, 08:19 PM

i understand this is a touchy subject. but what can we do except complain about it? i dont see the point of starting fights over things we as teen cant change.

that attitude will get us nowhere. teens are an extremely large population of people right now, and if we got together and spoke our minds, we could make a difference. its just that whole idea of "we're too young to do anything" is getting in our way... <_<

Nadia_Sweety1
Loyal

Post by Nadia_Sweety1 » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:23 pm

well the thing is i do wish i could have a say in what goes on in this country. but most teen dont pay enought attention to politics to realy know where they stand on issues

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:24 pm

true, so why dont we educate ourselves on the topic? it could become infectious... :) the new "trend" could be being active in society... B)

Nadia_Sweety1
Loyal

Post by Nadia_Sweety1 » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:28 pm

well see, i would make sure that teens heard both sides and could decide whatever they want. not just tell then my ideas.

Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess » Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:30 pm

yus, i know. me too? i mean, thats why i said "educate" ourselves...in that i mean, learn both sides...