But..nothin Happened

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sweetpetite
Loyal

But..nothin Happened

Post by sweetpetite » Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:56 am

hi i sorta need help with this one guy. itz kinda confusin becuz we like eachother, and he was like suppose to ask meeh out but i think that he didnt becuz his friends dont like meeh much. I kno i shud be over him if hes gonna pick hiz friends over meeh but like ive liked him for so long and ive liked him so much, but i juz cant help it becuz we have so much in common and i feel so comfortable around him and we've juz been thru so much. But the problem is....im still like hopin that hes gonna ask meeh out. My frendz say he wants to, but im juz confused as to wat to do, becuz this other guy is suppose to ask me out as well, i like this guy but i juz dont seem to wanna go out with him, becuz of the other guy. And like i dont get wat it is......like i shud be able to move on and like forget this other guy.....but i cant. And i dont really get why not. I really like this guy thaz suppose to ask meeh out, but i cant seem to let go of this other guy. Plz help....i would really appreciate ur opinion on all of this and if u have any advice great! Lol..thanx fo readin ~!sweetpetite!~
My Journal

AsianPhantasy

* ! * Diamond Princess Jus Mind Ur Business These Rumours Are Sensless Your Whispers Are Endless * ! *

- We living ghetto fab We spending hella cash Dis girl is hella bad Your choice is trailer trash -

.:. Love Life - Life Loves You .:.

.:.If You Dont Wanna Live For Urself, Live Because Others Want You To.:.

:x:X:x:The Devils Favourite Sin Maker -n- Gods Unlikely Angel:x:X:x:[/CODE][/COLOR]

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: But..nothin Happened

Post by iHEAVENn » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:20 am

first of all,

you cant make a guy go out with you. and just because a friend says a guy is going to ask you out doesnt mean he will. if you like a guy you can allways ask them out. dont spend your whole life waiting on a guy because a friend said he liked you. just go for it and ask one of em out.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

MiKeYo
Loyal

Re: But..nothin Happened

Post by MiKeYo » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:10 am

i hate it when other people get in to there love life...only way to satisfy your this lust for wanting to be with him is only to suceed in getting him...i think you should still go for him
HI