About The Poll

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

ice_princess
Loyal

About The Poll

Post by ice_princess » Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:03 am

me and many other girls i know, that during the summer wear boxers on top of thiers undies 'cause it's comfterable
"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it." - buffy ann summers

OverDrive
Veteran

Re: About The Poll

Post by OverDrive » Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:13 am

Hehe, personally i like grippies.... im 1 of the 2 who like them so far... if there's no support, it gets in the way and feels funny or gets hurt.. (*yea, dont ask*)
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.

CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk » Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:50 pm

haha, I've never heard them called "grippies" before. That's cute :) I've only heard whitey-tighties and breifs. Yeah, boxers are really comfortable. I wear them to bed a lot.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young

Jake
Loyal

Post by Jake » Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:19 am

-Jacob Wilson

Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye » Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:05 am

I do it in the summer months because its more comfortable for me. I cannot vouch for any of the other girls here, but its most definetly easier on me when I go out and do my daily 10 mile run in the summer months. Other times I just wear boxers over my undies because I feel like it. I also sort of do what Isabel does, though its really sort of random for me, not just when I'm sick. Maybe I am just weird. :upside: :upside: :upside: :upside:
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:32 pm

ok this is so far off topic, its not even a sugestion! why hasn't anyone locked this or moved this? geeze....

*moves to chit-chat*
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops » Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:45 pm

hehe ok when she said something about wearing them running...it suddenly occured to me what they were! hehe
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:03 am

i wear boxers everyday...i also wear really big and baggy pants though..and i don't like belts..so the boxers help my pants stay on a little better..and if they do end up falling down..oh well..i have BOXERS on..so yeah...and i also waer underwear underneath though...cuz boxers feel weird just there by themselves..