Carnival Side shows

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

jamie
Loyal

Carnival Side shows

Post by jamie » Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:06 am

At some carnivals, there are small rooms with windows that have jars with deformed aborted fetuses in them. They're commonly called "Pickled Punks".

Is that not the sickest, inhumane thing you've ever heard?

People actually come to look at this...on purpose!
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: Carnival Side shows

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:04 am

Ewwwwwwwwwwww that IS the sickest thing i've ever heard of!!!!!! ew ew ew what kind of sick messed up ppl would want to see that?!?!?! in my biology class there is a pig fetus in a jar.....and even that is sick!!!!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:23 pm

:blink: that is wrong...There should be some sort of Law against that.... :blink:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:16 pm

:x haha i would get up and throw all the water from the jars onto all the people looking at them muwahahahahaha.but that is really gross and disrespectful to the fetus because its exactly the same as if you took a fully matured dead adult and put it on display for just show. ::grabs knife and runs out door to go find people who have these thing in their carnivals::

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:48 pm

that is just really really fucked up..i would probably look at them..its horrible..but then have that look of discust on my face afterwards..and feel pretty sick..maybe