Drifting apart

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Tina
Loyal

Drifting apart

Post by Tina » Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:08 pm

<_< My best friend and I keep drifting apart more and more. We've been the best of friends for about six years and I feel so bad and sad and so many emotions because of whats happening. I've tried telling him how I feel about it and he basically just says well people change and things change. I really miss how things used to be between the two of us and I would give anything to get him back. :(
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

Skye
Veteran

Re: Drifting apart

Post by Skye » Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:48 pm

HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.

wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess » Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:26 pm

yeah my friend that ihave known since 2nd grade and i am in 10th grade now her and i arent the same no more but i think it is for the best for me and her
EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE! ~MERCEDES LANDER~

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:46 pm

yup as people grow up interests change, including the friends they like to hang out with. childhood and teenage friends are like 2 worlds difference. :huh:

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina » Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:00 pm

<_< I suppose you guys are right...I just don't want to believe it you know? We were so close. It was un believeable, where ever you saw him you saw me...*sigh*
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:35 pm

If you and your friend are drifting apart, there really is no stopping the inevitable. If it's going to happen, then it's going to happen. But if there is still hope of mending this relationship, save it now, before it's without repair.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.