why can my bestfriend be such a retard?!?!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

why can my bestfriend be such a retard?!?!

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:28 am

okay... my bestfriend's mother invited my mother and i to go along with them to a movie and out for lunch on monday. i was like hahaha lunch and a movie with our mothers...haha cool........! but now my bestfriend is like i want to bring my boyfriend and his mom too! But okay...thanks.......she has to do everything with him!! i mean...a mother daughter lunch and bringing along her boyfriend?!?!?!?!?! geeze thanks best friend...and she doesn't even get it either! i'm like well i don't think thats nice...threes a crowd and we're with our MOTHERS....what the hell is wrong with her???? why can't she get this?!?!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: why can my bestfriend be such a retard?!?!

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:49 am

yeah thats what i did! i said that i didn't wanna go anymore....and she started to like BLOW up at me about how i should be able to be around them!! but i can....just i thought mother daughter lunch wasn't the right place!!!!!!!!!! FFFffffffffffffffffff i'm mad! lol
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

SameIndividual
Dedicated

Post by SameIndividual » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:00 pm

I'm sorry but that is so odd, y wld u want ur mum 2 cm out with u n ur m8? wat wld u talk about? :huh: I spose its sweet in 1 way, but wat!!!! She maybe needs 2 mature a bit. This could be mean, but y dont u find sm other m8s, make it clear u go out wiv them, n then she wil hopefully realise that she is bein slightly retarded!
**They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. **

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:46 pm

what oh no...we were supposed to be going on like a little christmasy "mother daughter lunch" and yes she is RETARDED! lol

TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss » Sun Dec 22, 2002 5:48 pm

friends get really dumb when it comes to picking between you and their boyfriends. geez. i really hate when that happens. you should talk to her more about it and tell her that you want it to be her and you not her, her boyfriend, and you.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs » Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:31 am

hmm, friends really need to realise that they need to separate their love life & their friends sometimes. if you know what I mean. Like, spend enough time with each ALONE, you don't always have to bring one into the other.

My best friend (not anymore) does that, we had a Christmas get together, it was supposed to be just our close friends. But noo she has to bring her boyfriend along. And of course no one except me had the balls to stand up to her. Anyway, I'm going off track.

Your friend sounds like she needs someone to 'bring her back down'. Tell her that you don't always want her boyfriend to be around, there's only a certain amount of time you can do that until it's a HASSLE.

If that doesn't go down with her just say "okay, riteo" and let her get on with it and stop trying to spend time with her. Eventually she'll realise that she's been a bit, I don't know the word (hopefully you do), and will spend some quality friend time with you.

I hope this made sense. I doubt it did :D
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:25 pm

that does make sense......good sense! but i've tried both of those things......if i tell her how i feel she laughs at me cause she thinks i'm just being selfish and if i just ignore her she gets all mad saying i'm just being stupid! she doesn't think she's doing anything wrong......i dunno...maybe shes not...

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:53 pm

haha aw.... i hate that.... just it cant be just girls for onceeee
There's always someone cooler than you