How Can I Tell If She Is Flirting?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

OutCast
Loyal

How Can I Tell If She Is Flirting?

Post by OutCast » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:39 am

I like this girl and i think she likes me too :wub: , but we are both really shy :ph34r: . How can i tell if she is flirting with me(she's not an open flirter or i wouldn't be asking)???
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: How Can I Tell If She Is Flirting?

Post by iHEAVENn » Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:40 am

seberal people have different ways of flirting. some people give lil looks at the person they like. others allways seem to try and be around the person they like. the bump into the person. since shes shy, it may be hard to tell if shes flirting with you or not. you may want to ask someone around you if they think shes flirting because they can see what shes doing, :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast » Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:47 pm

Thanks i'll try that
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.

OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast » Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:51 pm

ya she kinda dose that(wasn't really looking) but she giggles alot and she makes jokes like "so what are you getting me for valentines day"

She
Veteran

Post by She » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:05 pm

If you suspect it, go for it! Particularly with the shy ones ;)

The eye contact thing is a big give-away in my experience. You look at them, then they look up at you and you make eye contact, then they look away quickly, and the process is repeated.. hehe.

I say give it a shot. Give her some chocolate or flowers for Valentine's day, or just a note or something. Or call. Since she's jokingly been asking you what you're going to get her, you can always get her something to return that joke that can also have a double meaning.. you know. So you're even safe if she DOESN'T like you (though it sounds like she does). Good luck! :)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:23 pm

any sexual joke or joke that kinda poses that u guys are going out is a major flirting item

shes totally flirting with u

go for it!
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .

OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast » Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:52 pm

Ya i'm gonna go for it! i hope it works. i got her a pink porcelin rose for v-day :wub: and i sent her a card and stuff

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:56 pm

[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:25 pm

definatly! go for it! It should be good...they shy ones are commited...trust me!

:'( :'( I didn't get anything today...( we don't have school tomorrow ) O WELL! its not my year I suppose...my best friend and I agreed to be valentines...lol :blink:
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:30 am

Originally posted by She@Feb 13 2003, 09:05 PM

If you suspect it, go for it! Particularly with the shy ones ;)

The eye contact thing is a big give-away in my experience. You look at them, then they look up at you and you make eye contact, then they look away quickly, and the process is repeated.. hehe.

I say give it a shot. Give her some chocolate or flowers for Valentine's day, or just a note or something. Or call. Since she's jokingly been asking you what you're going to get her, you can always get her something to return that joke that can also have a double meaning.. you know. So you're even safe if she DOESN'T like you (though it sounds like she does). Good luck! :)

i know some girls who just like to stare at guys just to give them the wrong impression....gee i hate girls who give wrong signals!!!!!!!!!1 :angry:
HI

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:33 am

Touching, her making u touch her,suggestivejokes, or any refereance to going out is mondo flirting...do it up man.

you can do it!

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:34 am

oh yes...the shy ones...they are comitting :)

She
Veteran

Post by She » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:13 pm

Tell us how it goooes! :)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:03 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:! She likes me but i sent her this rose dealy in class and then all the other girls were like "Your so Cute to do that" and now she's not liking me much! Why dose it have to be so complicated? :angry: :angry:

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:08 pm

try flirting with her a little bit and see if she flirts back.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:11 pm

Flirt??? i'm kinda shy and don't do that. i usually just ask straight out if they wanna go out

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:21 pm

people flirt in different ways....

maybe when you think she doesnt like you shes actually flirting with ya, you never know
There's always someone cooler than you

OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:23 pm

maybe... still ticks me off though