Can Someone Help?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Can Someone Help?

Post by iHEAVENn » Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:03 am

edited for privacy.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

She
Veteran

Re: Can Someone Help?

Post by She » Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:30 am

I'm extremely sorry for your losses... I know you must be hurting a whole lot, and it must be extremely painful. Don't give up on life though--Daniel wouldn't want you to do that, would he? Live your life to its fullest, and try to carry on his memory. Remember everything good he's done for you, everything he's helped you with, and try to carry it on to others.

I'm sure your friends care, they just don't know how to handle the situation. That sucks, majorly, because then it seems like they don't care when really they just don't know how to help you.

If you ever need to talk or rant or remember, IM me, okay? Or someone around here, at least. There's plenty of people willing to help you out, and probably others who have been through similar situations.

Good luck... I know you can make it through this.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

*Scully*
Loyal

Re: Can Someone Help?

Post by *Scully* » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:59 pm

im so sorry for your loss. i know what its like to lose someone whos close to you but no matter what, no one will ever truly be able to know how youre feeling. but its important that you talk about this. dont keep it locked up inside. itll only get worse. i know it really hurts right now, and it will for a long time, but every day itll get a little easier. you wont see it at first, but soon youll see that things will get better. youll never stop being sad and youll never forget him, but thats ok. just remember all the good times the two of you had together. and it is true, your friends most likey do care a lot but they just dont know what do say or do. death is hard for anyone to deal with, but its terrible that you dont have someone there to lean on. if you ever need to talk, ever need a friend, im here. you can e-mail me or pm me anytime. stay strong.
If anyone needs help or just needs to talk, I'm here. You can e-mail me or pm me anytime.

~Scully

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

"They don't love you like I love you"

"Why, that's positively delicious!"