Where Do I Go From Here

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SVTcobraR87
Dedicated

Where Do I Go From Here

Post by SVTcobraR87 » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:31 pm

for those of you how read my first post you know me and my girlfriend are having problems . . .well we've been fighting constantly and ive finally started to move on . . .i decided to tell one of my close friend how i felt about her . . .and it turns out she feels the same way . . .bu theres one problem . .how do i get rid of my girlfriend without totally pissing her off . .shes still a good freind to have and i dont want to competely lose her . . . but im not quite sure how to go about doing it . . .any suggestions will be great .. Thanks
U.S. Army Reserves - 785th MP BN DET 4

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Where Do I Go From Here

Post by iHEAVENn » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:37 pm

sit your girlfriend down, and explain to her things arent going that great and you both know it. explain to her how you feel about everything, dont leave anything out. then tell her calmly you think it would be best if you broke up and stayed friends because if the relationship went anyfarther your afraid of totaly loseing her friendship. :) hope that helps
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:52 pm

all i can say is follow barelyhangingon's advice thats what i would say

but there is still the small chance she might flip and u cant stop that from happening. Hopefully ull come to an agreement
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:09 am

you gotta do what you gotta do....what matters is what YOU want.....not her. even if it does come out harsh...some things just cant be avoided...so dont worry to much about it...but try to let it out nicely
HI

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:24 am

I'm with MikeYo in this one

She
Veteran

Post by She » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:11 pm

Relationships rarely have a smooth transition from romance to friendship, unfortunately. And friendships with exes period can be very weird, but I say go for it: let your girlfriend know you don't think things are going well and you don't want to lose her friendship (as BHO said). Hopefully that'll clear things up, and she won't take it too hard because she probably has noticed the same happening. Good luck!
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8