Will You Wait...?

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Will You Wait...?

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:34 pm

I'm definately waiting till i'm married...at least thats what i say now! lol
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

fairytale420
Loyal

Re: Will You Wait...?

Post by fairytale420 » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:37 pm

i wouldnt beable to wait till marriage....but im not getting married......so if i waited i would die a virgin
You didnt know, but i did. I love you but you dont know. Your in my dreams, your in my thoughts, your in the air. I wish to be with you, but you dont know. I wish to know more, but you dont know. I see you around, but you dont know. Do you see me. I can look at you, and you make me smile, but you didnt know. You made me happy, you made me sad, but you didnt know. There was never a chance between me and you, but you must know.

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:38 pm

Nah... lol already runined that plan
There's always someone cooler than you

starz_69
Loyal

Post by starz_69 » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:53 pm

ooops i wouldnt say no way or of course because you cant plan the future to every last detail and expect it to go according to plan

i would say maybe if i wouldnt have already ruined it...NON V-CLUB MEMBER HERE
*~*Starz_69*~*

The Sweet Isn't As Sweet Without The Sour!

MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo » Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:54 am

i couldnt wait till marriage... :rolleyes:
HI

Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d » Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:15 am

I used to want to wait, but now....... I won't. Actually the truth is.... she and I want to get her on the pill first, so have have two layers of protection from pregnancy, but....... most recently i been thinking that maybe she and I should tone it down and wait a bit. So..... whether she gets on it or not I'm gonna wait a while, but I dunno bout marriage.
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin

She
Veteran

Post by She » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:44 am

For me, it depends. Might get married, might not. I dunno.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Gothica
Loyal

Post by Gothica » Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:56 am

Nah couldn't wait til marrage. I mean I wanna get married, NO KIDS EVER................well i say that now but not til my career is properly off the ground (that sounds like i'm there, i'm not yet, still at high school) i dunno, i'm confused :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:03 pm

I think it would be really hard to wait until marriage and anyone who does is a truly amazing strong person :)

lol not me
There's always someone cooler than you

sShHhH
Loyal

Post by sShHhH » Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:02 pm

um... i thought of waiting till marriage... and i would have liked to very much. but i lost it. no regrets though. i love him so much and even if we were to break up... i know i did it with someone that cared about me and i cared about them. dont say " i'm definately waiting till marriage" because even if u wanted to... things could happen when u least expect it to. :ph34r:

catgirlnukunuku
Dedicated

Post by catgirlnukunuku » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:09 pm

too late for that... i lost it to the guy i wanted to spend the rest of my life with.. and he broke up with me a month later sooo ya know..shit happens

packzz
Loyal

Post by packzz » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:11 pm

*shrug* been there, done this. Wish I didn't though. :unsure:
"Ever wonder why the Humane Society has more dogs than cats? ...because they save so much money [feeding the dogs] with a little device called a blender. Voila, feline frappe!"

"Everyones always perfect in someones eyes, but no one is perfect in everyones eyes =]"

**Remember**

A peach is a peach

A plum is a plum,

A kiss isn't a kiss without some tongue

so open up your mouth,

close your eyes,

and give your tongue some exercise!!!

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:35 pm

I put "of course" but you really need some more options there lol. I haven't done it yet. I wish I had stayed with an old boyfriend, he's the only boyfriend so far I would have lost it too, but noone can see into the future, so who knows. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

Ciara
Loyal

Post by Ciara » Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:18 pm

nah i lost my virginity about 2 years ago, so i guess that ruins the wait-till-marriage thing!
~*Bring Me to Life*~