New BoyFriend

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: New BoyFriend

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:39 pm

Hmm, I don't even need to read this whole story to know what's going on. This sounds like I a movie I saw on lifetime about girls who were being harassed and being forced into sex (out of intimidation) by the school principle and no one would speak up against him so he kept moving on to more and more girls. Many got pregnant also. Hmm... sucks to be them doesn't it.... <_<
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet

LonelyChica
Loyal

Post by LonelyChica » Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:44 pm

Originally posted by daloverlyme@Jan 18 2003, 07:23 PM

no i was talking about Goosey. i will say it again, im NOT selfish. Im with someone knew now (yes im dating the boy in school). and im totally over the teacher guy, i have nothing to do with him and hope to never again have to deal with him.

i could f*cking care less if you have a new guy. there are girls that are going to get hurt by that teacher if you don't speak up. and that IS being selfish, open your fucking eyes! goodness you're so stupid
Love always,

Danielle Marie

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:06 pm

Originally posted by LonelyChica+Jan 18 2003, 07:44 PM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(LonelyChica @ Jan 18 2003, 07:44 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-daloverlyme@Jan 18 2003, 07:23 PM

no i was talking about Goosey. i will say it again, im NOT selfish. Im with someone knew now (yes im dating the boy in school). and im totally over the teacher guy, i have nothing to do with him and hope to never again have to deal with him.

i could f*cking care less if you have a new guy. there are girls that are going to get hurt by that teacher if you don't speak up. and that IS being selfish, open your fucking eyes! goodness you're so stupid [/b]

Don't call Sissy stupid. She's probably just scared of peoples reactions if she tells. Sissy, you know he's gonna go on to other girls. You know what you need to do, and I know you can do it.............. stay strong.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:24 am

Okay, let's just put some good stuff into this... WITHOUT name calling.

Okay, Sissy, you want what's best for your daughter. Right now, you've got your life just as you want it... without the scary teacher. You're scared of the reactions of what other's might say???? Say about what? That your teacher is a stupid ass who pretty much seduced you in every way possible. You're 17 and impressionable and a teacher like that trying to get something from you doesnt' help in the least. So what are you going to do? Let your life run like it is? You're still moving on with other guys... you need to stop. Slow yourself down. Stop 'dating' guys. Get to know the guys you like first... no strings attached that way. There's not much obligation.

I have a question. Do you think is all over now that you've 'gotten away from him'? This will haunt you. One day you're gonna hear more and more stories like this and feel like shit because you did NOTHING to help prevent these situations again. You know what, not only will he do this to more girls your age, but he'll do it to women his own age. It's just as bad. Think about this! Do you think people are going to be that upset with you for this? They're gonna see you as the victim of a seductive, violent, bastard who deserves to have his ass in jail. If you can't do it, get someone to call the cops, have someone help you if you can't do it alone but you're not helping anything by sitting around "moving on with your life" hoping that you won't ever have to face this again.

metzgerslady
Loyal

Post by metzgerslady » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:39 am

OMG! :blink: Don't you know that's statuatory rape? And he can get in hellah trouble for dating a student.. At least wait till your 18, then you won't get his @$$ arrested. I know it's every school girl's dream to date that cute teacher, but at least wait till your 18, as I said before.. K? I remember I had a hott @$$ sub once that I wouldn't mind taking home, but I never actually made a move.. Or accept the ones that he was throwing at me.. Just be careful, hone.. :ph34r: The LAST thing you want is to get caught..
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you.

When I first talked to you, I was afraid to know you.

When I first knew you, I was afraid to hold you.

When I first held you, I was afraid to love you.

Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:44 am

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:45 am

Metzgerslady: Dear, follow the topic. He did rape her. And she needs to tell someone. *sigh*

Stay strong, Sissy. You need to do this, or he'll be free to hurt other people. You can't hide from it by switching schools and finding a new guy right away.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8