Personal preferences

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Personal preferences

Post by oneforthemoney » Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:16 pm

Hey everyone...

Just wanted to know what type of people you look for, I know looks and all don't matter but sometime there's just some people that strike your fancy - someone that you'd be attracted too......

Since I'm bi, I actually prefer chicks right now.

A person I'm easily attracted to would be someone like my best friend,....very sporty, good sense of humor, loving and caring, likes writing long letters. I think I have something going for brunettes B) Then there's also girl's that are half "innocent" but rebellious...my best friend is like that too....hehehe, * butterflies *

I'm done!

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Re: Personal preferences

Post by oneforthemoney » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:27 pm

Hahahaha, that was awesome!!! I totally love the way you go on about him -it just gives me a big smile on my face - it's so cute Renier!

I love brown eyes! It's kinda funny ...so far all the chicks I've been attracted to ...(well almost all of them) have dark brown eyes and are brunettes. I love the way they stare!! One exception is a girl named Ashley ( I can say her name since there?s so many Ashley?s in my school) She has blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and she has a nice ass ..hehehe?? :rolleyes:

I also love my best friend in jeans, and tank tops. She looks beautiful with or without make-up. I love people who love the same music, also writes poetry, and who aren't afraid to express their emotions.....who aren't afraid to cry. I don't know I absolutely love holding my friend when she cries.

I love the way she walks, the way she gets all shy and embarrassed. The way she hugs, the way she gets all confused and goes ?what?? in a very significant tone of voice?it drives me insane. And then there?s days she worries that no one cares about her, or love her?and then I obviously tell her ?how could anyone NOT love you ? you?re absolutely great!? (woot!)

Theebee
Loyal

Post by Theebee » Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:31 pm

good question!

looks wise, i really have a thing for brunettes, i have no idea why. i really really like chicks with medium to short hair, but not scary "i wish i was a boy so i massacred my hair" short. a great smile and/or laugh is really important as well. oh, and i like it when girls are around my height for some reason, but it really doesn't matter that much at all. other than that i don't care... those things aren't a must at all tho, because i'm more attracted to personalities than anything else... oh and i totally have an obsession with asses... they can be so wonderful...

personality wise, it's great if she's nuts too and has an amazing sense of humour, or at least doesn't mind my eccentricities and sarcasm. i really find intelligence sexy, so smarts are a plus. oh, and it's definitely great if she's a lesbian too, or else it's just frustrating!! <_< !!

i dunno! i'm kinda just describing my crush! :wub:
The Laws of God, the laws of man,

He may keep that will and can;

Not I: let God and man decree

Laws for themselves and not for me;

And if my ways are not as theirs

Let them mind their own affairs.

Their deeds I judge and much condemn

Yet when did I make laws for them?

Please yourselves, say I, and they

Need only look the other way.

But no, they will not; they must still

Wrest their neighbour to their will.

- A.E. Housman

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:20 am

someone that loves kids and is kind.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004

Dino
Loyal

Post by Dino » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:07 am

Hee hee...

We all (nearly) say that looks dont matter/not the most important, but of course it matters!! There are just a certain type of ppl that Im attracted to and some not. Havent quite figure out why though.

Hm... girls... Mysterious type, confident eyes, who's open to discussion of various topics and accept different responses... profound, understanding... nice flowy hair... Strange... now Im more "tilted" toward the physical attractions but I cant name them... I think Im attracted to personality first then looks.

Guys... I dont really know... probably similar with what I said with the "girls" part... Cant really imagine about guys right now though.

Hee hee... I wonder what my first female crush looks like right now and what I'll feel when I meet her... Soon, I'll know...
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:54 pm

ok, so im bi and all so yeah.

dudes-tall, scrawny, pale, nice ass, "big"/i really only like guys for the sex, so yeah, blue/green eyes, hair/mohawks, dreads, spikes, colors or black, no blondes, no skin heads-i love punks

chicks-short/medium height, thin/little bit chubby, like 120. not real skinny, thats all gross looking, nice ass, i love chicks ass's, blue/green eyes, any color of hair except for blonde, not into blondes, can be any style, very happy all the time and can make me smile and laugh, loves to cuddle, making out, i love chicks who are into the same things as me such as music, style, likes and dislikes, i love punked out chicks

and i have i thing with calling girls chicks and guys dudes, its crazy

like looks arn't everything though

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:10 pm

Originally posted by daloverlyme@Dec 20 2002, 08:20 PM

someone that loves kids and is kind.

Also someone who will be their when i need him, not when he chooses. Some one that will walk beside me, not in front like they own me. So i guess respect is a real big thing for me. My parents never respected each other and that was a bad situation for me and my 5 brothers to be born into.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:29 am

Oh oh oh ...I have another one!! The way they stareeee....it's sooooo mysterious..

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:59 pm

OOOOH for sure, the way my friend walks is half cocky, and it's just sooo sexy....*drools*, I'll make her walk all day...lol

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:14 pm

I look for Jesse! my one, true love. Jesse is a hottie, he's one of those quiet types. And he is a sweetie, and the damn blue eyes melt my heart out. I'm a sucker (not of cock) for blue eyes....
--nj

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:16 pm

Renier, who is that in your Avatar?
--nj

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:51 am

Renier, I'll let you answer that one ;)