Christmas

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Tina
Loyal

Christmas

Post by Tina » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:18 pm

:blink: Who's excited about Christmas? I'm not really because well...Personally I don't like Christmas all that much. <_< The only thing I like about it is spending way too much money buying presents for my family and friends. What's everyones favourite thing about Christmas? Or even least favourite? I think It's gonna be a green Christmas here in Ontario this year *pouts*
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

Jake
Loyal

Re: Christmas

Post by Jake » Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:50 pm

I love the chearyness, but it seems that there's less and less every year.

*moved to the main Chit-Chat forum*
-Jacob Wilson

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:51 pm

one of my fav things about christmas is the songs! hehe i love christmas songs! and also the way ppl act at christmas! like at school our teachers go all nuts and don't care if we do homework they even bring us cookies and stuff for no reason! its really fun! but what i hate about christmas is being around my stupid family!!! i really wish it felt like christmas this year.......but it just doesn't!!!! it would help if there was some stupid snow! but apperently where i live there has only been 12 white christmases in the past 65 years!!!! lol
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama » Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:38 pm

Where i live theres only beean hlike 3w ite christmases, or white winters for that mattter, in the past gabillion years o.o we *migjth* make it 4 thisyear though, tahts what thair saing, that'd be sooo coool

Oh god i cant tyep tonight o.x

Any way... hmm... my favoritet thing about christamsas? I dunno... aroundhere christmas dosnt tend to be too jmuch different from any other day o.x, i guess i'd have to say the way some people [though not us -.-] decoreate their houses and such.

Sorry bout my ohorribal typing tonight, my hands are bothering me bsad o.<
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:43 am

when i was little i use to save up my allowence and spend it on a person who didnt have presents, i would buy something for them. Now its my little girls name that is on that tree, waiting to be picked off and have cristmas. I really dont like cristmas. I get depreesed every year as kate looks at stuff she likes and says shes gonna ask santa for it. it hurts knowing she wont.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004

sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:29 pm

i love Christmas! i just wish i was as innocent as i used to be.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:41 pm

God i miss old time Christmas's... Going to my aunts seeing my cuz's, then heading over to my grandparents house... ok i DON"T miss that at all... then waking up early on x-mas day, opening gifts.... when getting me things were easier... and then going over to my grandparents house again for dinner.... ok i realy don't miss that either.... but i do miss being young and all... i realy miss beign close to my parents at this time of the year....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

motoman
Loyal

Post by motoman » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:19 am

christmas just isnt what it used to be since my parents devorced... last year was a bust, and this year looks like it will be too... my dad's new GF is jewish... nuff said. you see he is what we like to call WHIPPED so we arent celebrating christmas this year (atleast thats what i think.. we dont even have a tree.. :huh: )

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:13 am

No SnOw In AlBeRtA mAkEs Me WaNnA gO......something something

"Crazy?"

DoN't MiNd If I dO!!!

see it's not Christmas without snow.....

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina » Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:06 pm

Originally posted by Zeek@Dec 23 2002, 02:18 AM

No, I'm not excited about Christmas. I strongly dislike it. Something bad always seems to happen to me or someone close to me around this time of the year.

It's stressful getting presents and I usually forget someone. It costs money, and it's money I shouldn't be spending.

Christmas trees smell and Christmas lights are distracting when I'm driving.

My b/f and I can't decide where we're going to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas, either way one of our friends/families will be dissapointed.

Errr, I don't like Christmas.

AND I HATE Christmas songs. Those fuckers always get stuck in my head.

^I sound grumpy in this post. :)

OMG Zeeky, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME TOTALLY!!! I just didn't want to put that all in my first post because well...I would sound like a grump :rolleyes:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:12 pm

people always say that..... but i think its only that for the people who think that..... if that makes any sense
There's always someone cooler than you

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:57 pm

umm the reall point..... it's JESUS"S BDAY hahah

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:54 pm

well.... Christ mas is the celebration of Christ that is a fact... if you dont believe in Christ then why are you celebrating Christmas..... See how the word Christ is in Christ mas :huh:

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 11:31 pm

yeaaa i know ahhh forget what i said.... way to make an ass outa myself yet again

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:36 pm

someone better not come back and say the bible is proof of christ existing, or else i might get a little feisty....not religious arguements would be good