I just want to be Loved

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

HumanNature
Hooked On HelpingTeens

I just want to be Loved

Post by HumanNature » Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:21 pm

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 6 months.

i can really see myself falling in love with him, but i have a hard time seeing if he could ever love me...

i've been badly abused in the past... (emotionaly but mostly sexualy)

me and my boyfriend have been sexualy active from the start... i'm ok with it but at times it kind of bothers me because we're not that emotionaly connected (we're not "in love", even though i know that i love him)

anyways... here's the thing... he's been back in my town for a little over a week now and i've only seen him once... he never really calls me and he seems to be blowing me off alot.... if i want to see him or spend time with him i have to make a big deal about it and plan it all out and stuff.... i feel like he doesn't care if he sees me or not....

and last night my friend phoned me (he knows my boyfriend too) and he told me that he thinks my boyfriend probably cheats on me while he's away at school....

he has no proof and noone's told him that my boyfriend's cheated on me and i don't think he would...

but there's still that doubt because my boyfriend doesn't seem to really care about seeing me... i believe that he cares about me, but i just don't really know anymore.... and i mean our relationship has always been pretty casual and i'm ok with that, but i want to be closer to him now......

i'm going to try talking to him tomorrow and see if i can get him to come over.... i'm going to try talking to him about how he seems to be blowing me off and how it hurts me and stuff...

i'm not going to mention anything about if he's cheating or not, because i'm just going to trust him.... unless something straight out says otherwise then i'm just going to trust him and believe what he tells me....

my ex used to acuse me of cheating all the time (i NEVER cheated on him) so i know how much it hurts to have someone acuse you of that sort of thing....

i'm just so scared of getting hurt again.....

i really do love him, but i'm scared to because i don't know if he could ever love me....

and i just want to be loved......

i want to be with him, be in his arms, have him hold me..................

have him love me............

HumanNature
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: I just want to be Loved

Post by HumanNature » Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:41 am

can someone please answer????

Gothica
Loyal

Post by Gothica » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:43 am

Not meaning to sound evil, but do you think that you are a bit paranoid, due to your past. Maybe he just wants a bit of space. If he didn't want to be with you, he wouldn't be.

HumanNature
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by HumanNature » Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:43 pm

ouch.

never mind then..............

HumanNature
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by HumanNature » Tue Dec 24, 2002 8:53 pm

i haven't talked to him yet...

i haven't seen him in a week... before that it was two weeks when i went to go visit him and a month before that.... it's usually weeks at a time before i get to see him..... but he's back in town now so i thought i'd see more of him...

he's been blowing me off for his friends alot... or that's what it feels like anyways....

when we're together i know he cares about me, the way he looks at me and holds me.... but as soon as he's gone, he doesn't think about me or ANYthing anymore...

a couple days ago he was driving to come see me (we talked on the phone and he said he would come over) and the almost an hour later he still wasn't here (it's a 15 min drive from the mall.... where he was coming from) so i called his cell and he's like "oh i went to see my friend insted" he didn't even bother to call to tell me that wasn't coming... he said it turned out he wasn't able to come over cuz he didn't have the time... but he had time enough to go see his friend when he was suposed to be on his way to come see me... and he would have had time to see me if he had come straight over.....

he is ALWAYS with this friend, they live beside each other and see each other all the time, so it's not like it's a friend he never gets to see or something, cuz i could understand that more... but he harldy ever sees me but he always sees his friend and he STILL chooses his friend over me......