In love but shouldn't be...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CTR
Loyal

In love but shouldn't be...

Post by CTR » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:39 pm

So yeah, the topic says it all. VERY LONG STORY short, I'm in love with a girl that I shouldn't and can't be with. And she feels almost the same with me, but can't and shouldn't be. For the umpteenth time, I'm trying to get over her. This is my latest attempt and it's not going well. I want to hold on and just hope that something does work out, but in my head, I feel that the chance of that happening is .000000001%. I know many ppl go through this, just need some advice here, people.

CTR
Loyal

Re: In love but shouldn't be...

Post by CTR » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:09 am

We can't be together for the same reason we shouldn't feel this way about each other... she's with someone else. As bad, as dumb, as ridiculous as that makes everything, I know. I think about it everyday. Thanks for the advice though.

CTR
Loyal

Post by CTR » Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:36 pm

So I had a convo with her this morning and we pretty much laid out everything... I feel so gutted right now. This sucks.

raine
Loyal

Post by raine » Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:01 pm

You really shouldn't let yourself have feelings for someone who is attached.

It'd be best to accept that a possible relationship with her has a .000000001% chance of being and move on.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.

CTR
Loyal

Post by CTR » Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:32 pm

Hahaha, I don't know you Kelley, so calm that heart ;)

It's terrible this feeling... I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm gutted and don't know how to solve it or when it can be solved... and I think our friendship is going down too... that is way worse than anything too because I'm in love with her AND I love her as my friend, too. What a Xmas so far...