okay i realise i'm posting again....

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

okay i realise i'm posting again....

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:25 am

i love the title "postwhore" and everything but i really don't think i'm a post whore! i dont just repeat what other ppl have said and if i have its probably just because i didn't read all the other posts..... and if i have actually done it PLEASE SHOW ME PPL!!! lol i know my posts are short but thats just cause i can't really think of that much to say......not my fault! lol.....so yeah if you could please show me where i have been postwhoring it would be much appreciated...and THIS POST DOESNT COUNT! lol

its not that i dont love being called a post whore..... lol

When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: okay i realise i'm posting again....

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:28 am

ohhhhh is this a FIGHT?!?!?! i do think.... :(
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:05 am

awwwww okay look i'm post whoring again.... no but really man im not and WOA i didn't know you were JR from alaska!!! the one who i talk to sometimes......lol

motoman
Loyal

Post by motoman » Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:57 am

Originally posted by AmAndA@Dec 24 2002, 07:25 AM

i love the title "postwhore" and everything but i really don't think i'm a post whore!

Posts per day: 36.1

j00 = TEH POSTWHOER1!11!11!!!

Gandalf
Loyal

Post by Gandalf » Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:24 am

Just think, have I got anything good to say, am I really interested in this topic? But in my topic I wasn't refering to you I don't think, as I explained in the chat. My definition of a "postwhore" (lol) isn't someone who posts all the time, it's someone who doesn't have anything good to say and (in help groups at least) isn't helping anyone out.

Also, why was my post closed? It was obviously very popular. Anyway, if its been closed once so I don't think we should continue the discussion.
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules

xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:27 pm

okay....i guess i just make it too much like a little convo AND YES I KNOW IM POSTING AGAIN!!!! oh yeah......and i know hahaha that i shouldn't have made a whole new topic about this! lol but i really wanted to know what i was doing! lol THANKS...... lol

Gandalf
Loyal

Post by Gandalf » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:07 pm

I have just came up with a new name for this phenomenon we all call "Post Whoring!" Its definitely a problem for these people, OCP or Obsessive Compulsive Posting. Anyone with this problem should definitely talk about it in the disorders section, or if they can, get over it.
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules