just one...

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

forsaken_without_you
Loyal

just one...

Post by forsaken_without_you » Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:13 pm

i want to know what the big deal with sex is. i mean... i know its a way to express your love to one... but so many people will just have sex with one they dont love... i just want to know how others feel about this!
she said she cared...then why am I all alone..?

"would you like a piece of candy?" -

what makes it so bad?

She
Veteran

Re: just one...

Post by She » Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:31 pm

We were designed to want it.

Why? Procreation.

Also, it feels good. However, that gives rise to the question, does it feel good because we want it, or do we want it because it feels good? But I'll give myself a headache so I'm gonna go have another throat lozenge and watch some more cheap pirated James Bond movies from the Chinese black market.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Post by forsaken_without_you » Wed Dec 25, 2002 2:22 am

what makes it so bad?

She
Veteran

Post by She » Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:53 am

Oh, I haven't had sex either. I just know it feels good, or at least is designed to feel good, given all the nerves and stuff that go on down there.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:26 pm

Originally posted by Unforgiving Soul@Dec 26 2002, 12:08 AM

Sexual Intercourse is the ultimate means of pleasure.... It relieves stress, pains, ect... I have my "girlfriends" whom I dont actually date, just like to "play" with... Thats just me though... and NO I dont have sex with every girl, only ones I trust to be safe...

omg that is sicking!

sex should always be with someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.. using it for just pleasure is sicking.... *gets sick*
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

Silver Diablo
Loyal

Post by Silver Diablo » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:34 pm

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Some take sex more lightly than others. Obviously, Dustin is one of those people. Cindy is not. But that's okay. Everyone is different!

I have to disagree with Dustin, but that's just my point of view.

As far as the original question, I think it really depends more on the person for how they react to it or why they want it. Some people don't get much pleasure out of it, but they do it for the emotional bonding experience. Others don't give a damn about the emotional bonding, they just do it for pleasure. I think this question varies with each person.
Kayla

wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess » Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:34 pm

this is my oppion.Sex is suppose to be with the person you want to be with for the rest of your life and when you have sex with someone your body makes a promise to that person even if you dont.
EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE! ~MERCEDES LANDER~

forsaken_without_you
Loyal

Post by forsaken_without_you » Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:11 pm

you have a good point johnsgothgirl4life, i am with you all the way on that one

what makes it so bad?

She
Veteran

Post by She » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:58 pm

*backspacebackspacebackspacebackspace*

My god, these hopeless romantics are going to drive me insane.

*deep breaths* I'm gonna go now.

Dave875d
Loyal

Post by Dave875d » Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:26 am

I wanna point something out here. It is true that some 13 year olds have stayed together for the rest of their lives. Are you saying it is okay for them to be having sex? And secondly, there is no way that you can know you will spend the rest of your life with anyone, they might die tomorrow and u could find someone else. Life is unpredictable. live Well, live Slow, Live safe, be Happy.
"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."

James Thurber

"Little things affect little minds."

Disraeli, The Two Nations [1845]

"Those who are willing to trade their liberty for security deserve neither."

--Benjamin Franklin

DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie » Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:38 am

well, the only way to be safe on that one is to say, no, wait for marriage. 13-year-olds ca't legally be married, so there goes that idea. if u're married u at least have promised eachother to stay together "Till death do you part." [not that it usually works that way anymore :0/], but the idea's more promising then just a "baby, i love you."
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.

She
Veteran

Post by She » Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:39 am

Originally posted by Dave875d@Dec 28 2002, 06:26 AM

And secondly, there is no way that you can know you will spend the rest of your life with anyone, they might die tomorrow and u could find someone else. Life is unpredictable. live Well, live Slow, Live safe, be Happy.

I love you! Common sense! Ahaha! Thank you.

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina » Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:12 pm

hah..... sex is no biggie these days
There's always someone cooler than you

CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk » Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:14 pm

I think that we want sex because it feels good. And for those that have not had sex and wouldn't know if it feels good or not, they either have heard that it feels good and/or, they are curious, either that or they are raped or married.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young