I kinda/sorta stopped....

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Nj
Veteran

I kinda/sorta stopped....

Post by Nj » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:10 pm

I dunno, but I stopped worrying about people finding out. I realized that it's pointless to go around worrying. In my school, there are harassment rules, in which If somebody looks at me the wrong way I can go to the administration. So I stopped worrying... Nobody knows really, but prevention is not my every freakin thought... I think it when my friend told her homophobe friend that I was and I thought (still think) he told people, that I stoped caring what others think.. I have good friends, almost all of which know. Therefor, I'm not worried anymore, allowing me to quit my position of asshole :)

Much love, hope this helps somebody...

-- Nick
--nj

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Re: I kinda/sorta stopped....

Post by oneforthemoney » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:44 pm

Ya know that's pretty interesting, cause I worry about people finding out about what I really am, and who I really am

So, ya know....I always say I don't care about what people say about me but deep down inside I do....I got really angry one day when my friend was saying stuff about me behind my back....Ha, she's not my friend anymore anyway so I give a damn....

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:56 pm

i kinda care too. like the other day my little bro called me a dyke. that was like very hurtful. and so then i yelled at him a lot. and i was on the phone too with my best friend whe he called me that. made her mad at him too cuz she is bi. so yeah, things...

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:49 pm

My brother called me a dyke yesterday so I beat the shit out of him :D

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:21 pm

thats kick ass oneforthemoney!! wish i could beat up my bro, but i=he is so tiny, don't want to hurt him too much

oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney » Fri Dec 27, 2002 6:00 pm

Yo - chill,....no own's fault, ...not pointing fingers, it's just hard to live a life like this....especially with people in the world that don't feel like accepting you.

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt » Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:58 pm

yeah, squee, that wasn't a cool thing that you posted. it was very mean and disrespectful to all. its no ones fault for how they feel. maybe you should think before you say things that can hurt other ppl.

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Fri Dec 27, 2002 8:36 pm

Please don't be negative. Life is too short for negativity... trust me on that. I understand your point, but you are not gay/bi or lesbian, so you don't know how it feels. Thank you, Nick..
--nj

Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj » Sun Dec 29, 2002 3:57 am

You have a right to an opinion, and now that you've stated it, i'll ask you not to again. I'm saying this, because as it is an opinion, and I will allow your opinions, I will not let you pass judgements on others. Teen-help is to help others, not judge them.

I am gay, no, I did not chose to be, if I could I'd be straight, but I have never been and never will be attracted to girls (at the rate i'm going now). I repeat, I don't chose to be gay, I accept it, maybe you should accept who you (may be) are.
--nj